Chapter oo6

Chapter oo6

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

“I don’t see why you have to.” She poked as I buckled my shoe. “Catholic Schools are so…boring.”
 
I looked back at her as I slipped my blue blazer on. She had no doubt picked up where she had left of the night before, complaining about me having to leave everyday.
 
I looked down at my ring, the thing that kept me in a 17 year old’s body, and looked back up. “When are you going to learn that Konan is not a sympathetic person. He won’t change his mind just because you whine.”
 
“Was that on purpose?” She laughed, pointing out the rhyme I had un-intendedly made.
 
“No, now I have to leave. Go haunt somebody else.” I grabbed the back pack of my desk chair and walked out of the room.
 
“Have a good day at school, Honey!”
 
“Yes mom!” I shouted back, laughing to myself. I bounced down the stairs and bumped into something hard.
 
“Catrina?” I flinched at his voice. I looked up and gave a fake smile.
 
“Tyler!” I said through clenched teeth. “How lovely to see you this morning.”
 
He smirked his stupid little smirk and nodded. “You too hot stuff.”
 
Oh my God.
 
I scooted around the obnoxious little brat and went the rest of the way down the stairs.
 
“See you at school, Kitty!”
 
When I knew he was out of hearing range I let out a frustrated scream. “I hate him!”
 
Jewel, another Krugen, laughed from her spot on the counter. He s**t was unbuttoned a bit and her tie undone. She looked more like a s**t then a school girl.
 
“Why can’t he just like you?! And by the way, were not in Japan, button up you shirt and fix your tie.” I said pointedly, getting a water bottle and an apple out of the fridge. She swallowed a gulp of yogurt and grunted, uncrossing her legs and getting off the counter.
 
“Yeah, yeah.” I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.
 
“You driving me today?” She asked, tossing her spoon in the sink. “Sure, just get your stuff, I’m leaving.”
 
She nodded and just as she went up the stairs Oliver and his sister Olivia came down. “Hey guys.”
 
“Hey!” The twins chirped. “Are we coming with you?” I smiled and swirled around. “Of course! When don’t you?” She laughed.
 
Other then Lilly, Olivia and Jewel are my best friends. They were going out the door when Jewel and Matt came down too. I jumped on Matt’s back and he grunted.
 
“You could have said something before you jumped.” He’s got this real cool deep voice. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
 
“That wouldn’t be any fun! Now to the car, quick before Tyler comes!”
 
“Well that would be then end of the world, wouldn’t it Live?” She laughed and nodded. “Our lives as we know them could easily fall to the ground!”
 
We continued to joke all the way to school where we each took off, except for Live, Oliver, and Me. Matt and Jewel are both “Seniors” while were “Jr.’s,” considering all of our rings do the same thing, make us look like teens, and were actually all over maybe three hundred years old. I said down in home room and sighed.
 
“Another boring day.” Live mumbled. I nodded and rested my chine on the palm of my hand, staring into space.
 
 
“Okay Gerard. First of all we don’t even know where to find this girl. We don’t know her name, how old she is, or even if were sane. We could all be drugged up some where and have some kind of sleep induce coma where we all experience the same thing!”
 
Gerard continued to watch Ray as he walked back and forth ranting on about how hard this was going to be. Frankie stuck another piece of the chocolate chip pancakes Chelsea had made for breakfast in his mouth and leaned over.
 
 “These are really good!” He whispered.
 
 “Thanks! There’s a lot of food in this-”
 
“Are you too even listening?”
 
“Truthfully no.” Mikey said, looking up from the newspaper. Ray stood gapping at them and huffed.
 
“Well…whatever! If you guys want to get eaten fine by me!”
 
He sat down on the couch next to Mikey, who was still looking through the newspaper that had been dropped by earlier that day.
 
“Hey Gee…did you say that the girl had tattoos like Frankie’s? Like the Halloween across her knuckles?” Gerard nodded taking a drink of milk and setting the glass down.
 
“Why?”
 
Mikey handed him the front page. There was a picture of 5 teens, the girl he had seen in the middle. He looked farther down to read the column:
 
St. Constantine Catholic School’s Prized Positions
 
We all know and love our prestigious Catholic school, Saint Constantine, and we have an article on the five top students. “We don’t want attention,” says 17 year old Catrina Joan. “We just do our work.” Added the younger Georgeton twin, another 17 year old Olivia Georgeton when we asked for their
inspiration.
 
He stopped reading there. That was all he needed to know. He looked at the picture again and sighed, leaning forward to get a closer look.
 
“She wasn’t that young in the vision.” He said to himself, tucking a stray piece of hair behind his ear.
 
“How dose she look so young there?” Mikey shrugged and took the paper from his brother out stretched hand.
 
“Thanks anyway.” Mikey nodded and Gerard stood up. “I’m gonna go take a shower. You guys talk about it.” Frank gave an uh huh with his stuffed mouth and Gerard stood, heading up the stairs to do what he had previously stated.
 
He walked into his room to see the woman again. She was sitting on his bed with a smile on her placid face. He jumped and frowned.
 
“Now what?”
 
“You’re always so rude, Mister Way.” He scowled.
 
“Yeah well, I have a right to be. Why are you here anyway?”
 
“I see you’re a bit stumped on you task, so I brought you these.” She tossed something through the air and he caught them. When he opened his hands he found six small rings.
 
“What are these for?” She smiled and shook her head.
 
“They’ll make you look like a teenager. Magic rings I suppose you could say. Don’t worry. Catrina isn’t as young as she looks.” After that she disappeared.
 
“Oh,” He heard he voice only, “and give the read ones to the youngest. They’ll make them look even younger. Give it some realistic sides.”


© 2008 Color me Casside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 27, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing