Chapter oo5

Chapter oo5

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

“You’re insane Cat!” Lilly shouted at me while I climbed up the back deck of the old house.
 
“Why? Konan said some new humans moved in. I want to check um out.” With one swift pull I flung myself gracefully up onto the wood, with out making a noise.
 
She shook her head and jumped up, almost the same way I did. You see, my friend Lilly here, is a Deedeon (deed-e-on) Vampire, one clan under me.
 
She moved neck to me and I walked to the door.
 
“It’s locked!” I whispered, grinning. She smiled back and I turned.
 
I shoved upright and heard a small click.
 
“What ever happened to being invited inside?” Lilly asked when she stopped.
 
 “Sorry, half human, forgot. Please come in my dearest Lilly!” She laughed and took a bow, slowly walking through the door.
 
The entire time we had been whispering. I heard voices clearly and walked to the edge of the door.
 
 “What if I wanna chick? And what if she’s a human when I fall in love with her?” I looked over to Lilly confused.
 
“I thought he said they were human?” I mumbled, looking back. The short one who had said the statement was talking with a blonde. The girl who had been sitting on the floor shook her head and stood up, saying something about sleep and deciding in the morning…or something along those lines.
 
I was to busy looking at the one in the chair.
 
“Lilly…that one. I’ve seen him before.” Lilly looked at me.
 
“In real life or in one of you visions?”
 
“My visions I think…yeah he…oh…”
 
My head tingled slightly as I tried to find the right memory.
 
“I remember a lot, but the one that sticks out the most is me…well…you know.” She grinned.
 
 “Oh, I get it.”
 
“Well yeah…except I don’t think I had permission to do it”
 
“Why?”
 
 I quickly pushed her down behind the counter and covered her mouth. Foot steps echoed and I heard a click. He locked the back door. He walked back out of the room and I heard the TV flick on.
 
“Thanks.” I nodded and crossed my legs.
 
“Because it didn’t look like a ceremony.”
 
She shaped her mouth into an O and got up again, peeking around the corner.
 
“I…I don’t think they know where they are.”
 
“Why do you say that?” I asked, looking at her confused face. “Cause he just turned on the TV to Bay News and he’s staring at it like he’s never seen it before.”
 
I shook my head. The noise stopped and he stood up. Steps echoed throughout the quiet house as he marched up the stairs. After the quiet of a door being shut, and then almost perfect silence.
 
“He’s cute!”
 
I growled and pushed myself up, heading for the back door.

 

 

I put on the ring and looked at my reflection. “Hello Catrina.”
 
I jumped and turned around. A woman stood smiling at me and I sighed. “Evening, Constantine. Are you the one who brought those humans here?”
 
It let out a quiet laugh and nodded.
 
“Orders are orders. You of all people should know.” I looked at the angel and sighed.
 
“Yes, I do. So Master Gabrielle told you to? If so, why are you talking to me and not Konan?” I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice when I mentioned Gabrielle.
 
 It let out another laugh and sat down on my bed. “I don’t know! Well of cores he told me. Though I must say, it’s not my best day when I condemn 5 pretty boys and a wonderful girl to hell.”
 
I looked at it and shook my head. “I can never tell if you’re an angel Constantine. You’ve got the most disgusting laugh in the world.” It laughed again, probably just to spit me and
I turned back around to my mirror.
 
 “Oh don’t worry Catrina.” I then felt his hands on my neck and shuttered at the warmth.
 
“It’s all been arranged.”
 
It’s hands disappeared and I was alone again in my room. I turned around and glared at the spot it had been sitting and laid down on my bed.
 
Lilly walked in with a book and sat down in the chair in the corner. “Going to sleep already?”
 
 I pulled the ring off and changed back into myself. I set it on my night stand and nodded to her.
 
 “Yeah, I have to go to school tomorrow.” I muttered, turning over and falling asleep.


© 2008 Color me Casside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 26, 2008
Last Updated on February 26, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing