Chapter oo4

Chapter oo4

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

 “So that’s it?” Bob said, rubbing his neck and looked at him. “We all have to become Krugen vampires? What do we do after that? Huh? What if I don’t want to be a vampire?”
 
They all looked at him.
 
“Well…just saying…incase anybody else didn’t want to be…one…”
 
He closed his mouth and sat back.
 
“I don’t know what we’d do after that. I guess…live forever?”
 
Frank sat forward and sighed. “Well it’s all good for Mikey and you Gerard, but what if I wanna chick? And what if she’s a human when I fall in love with her?”
 
“What do you mean it’s all right for me?” Gerard asked, looking for his friends reasoning.
 
“I think he’s talking about the girl in you visions.” Ray elaborated, looking to Frank.
 
Frank nodded and looked to Mikey.
 
“And well, you and Chelsea are in love, so that’s not that hard to see.” Mikey blushed and Chelsea laughed, swatting Franks arm. “Leave him alone!” She smiled.
 
“I don’t know guys. I don’t even know where we are.” Gerard mumbled, rubbing his face and then looking toward the ceiling.
 
“How about,” Chelsea started, “We lock the doors, get a good night’s sleep, and then go over this in the morning, okay?” Mikey stood up, stretched, and then wrapped his arms around Chelsea’s waist.
 “Sound’s good to me.” He chuckled.
 
They went up stairs and Ray followed, pretending to puke as he walked slowly behind the couple. Bob gave Gerard a pat on the shoulder as he walked by.
 
“Chelsea’s right. I think we’ll all have clear heads in the morning. You should get some sleep.”
 
Frank stood and followed Bob too and nodded. “Yeah dude. Don’t think about it too hard okay?”
 
Gerard nodded as they disappeared up the stairs. He stood and went around, making sure the doors and everything was locked, before sitting back down in the chair.
 
He turned the TV on and it came up to a station.
 
“Bay News 9?”
 
He watched. “So…we’re in some small town above Tampa…Springhill, Florida, huh?”
 
He sat back and watched for a bit then turned it off. He glanced at the clock, stood up, went up stairs to the last empty room, and went to bed.


© 2008 Color me Casside


Author's Note

Color me Casside
This one's a bit shorter, sorry. I had to separate the thing somewhere.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 26, 2008
Last Updated on February 26, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing