Chapter oo3

Chapter oo3

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

“This is a city. As all cities are the people here live in peace.
 
They work together as a community. But this community is different. While the people live they’re daily lives, the find themselves running on a system.
 
They don’t know it, and they don’t know why.
 
They don’t know why the get the urge to stay inside after sundown, or why there is a mandatory blood withdraw each month.
 
It’s normal to them, it’s un-questionable. But there’s a reason for this. There’s reason for their blind loyalty.
 
You see, this town is run by vampires.
 
There are clans, 5 to be exact, but the fifth is the strongest.
 
They are the Krugen Clan. They are given a gift from God. Half human and half vampire, they are alive but dead all at the same time.
 
They feel pain, but can’t die.
 
The live in the sun and won’t burn, but still must drink blood to live.
 
They are who you want to get close to. They are of the clan you want to become. You will know they are a Krugen if they have small crosses tattooed on the knuckles.
 
They are the only clan who can have tattoos because a vampire’s skin rejects the ink, but theirs don’t. Stay close to them.
 
You’ll have a house, your friends, explain to them what I have told you, they will believe you, and believe me.”
 
After the voice ended he had a series of flashes. They went in this order:
 
1, a tall two story house, Victorian style and old, his friends and him standing outside and looking up at it.
 
Second, a girl around his age, maybe younger, posing with her knuckles together, Halloween tattooed across them, with little crosses above them. She smiled cheekily at him and laughed when he shook his head.
 
Third, the same girl with her arms around his bare chest from behind and her lips on his neck, his eyes shut and mouth slightly open.
 
And third was a scene. It was raining hard, thunder and lightning clashed. He recognized himself and the girl, standing together outside a church.
 
He held an umbrella in his hand, with one arm around her waist.
 
When he looked closer, the hand that was holding the umbrella had crosses across the knuckles.
 
“Make it happen.”
 
 That was the last thing he heard.
 
 
After that something again knocked the air out of his lungs. He felt warm grass underneath him and moaned.
 
What the f**k? He thought.
 
It was in the middle of winter last time I checked. He rolled over only to move onto something soft and…squishy?
 
“Gerard…you’re on me.”
 
He sat up quickly and fell over. He looked down to see Frankie on the ground, face down with his head shoved in the grass.
 
Frank then rolled over also.
 
“How’d…what…” Gerard stuttered with no use.
 
“I don’t know okay!? I was just standing there, minding my own business, when this wacko lady appears out of no where, tells me I’m gonna be a vampire, and that you’ll explain everything.”
 
He looked at Gerard expectantly.
 
“Well?”
 
Gerard ignored him by glancing around. He found himself surrounded by his friends, on the front lawn of the house he had seen in his vision.
 
“Gerard, you’ve got some explaining to do!” Frank said, pulling the all famous I Love Lucy quote, accent and all.
 
He then glanced over again. The sun was going down and he jumped up.
 
“Guys, get inside the house. I’ll explain everything.”
 
“Are you joking Gerard!” Ray shouted, throwing his hands up. “You must have hit your-”
 
“Get in the damn house!” He shouted. They all looked at him then shuffled quietly into the house.
 
“PMSing I sware.” Frank mumbled.
 
“Wow!” Chelsea let out, turning around and around looking at the insides. “This is amazing!”
 
Mikey rolled he’s eyes at his girlfriend and moved to what was probably the living room area type thing.


© 2008 Color me Casside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 26, 2008
Last Updated on February 26, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing