Chapter oo2

Chapter oo2

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

“It was just a dream!” Gerard snapped, throwing a vicious look at his younger brother. He then looked away, taking a long drink of his coffee.
 
He sat at the kitchen table in a pair of boxers and an oversized tee shirt.
 
His hair was messy and greased from two days with out showers.
 
“Well by the way they sound they’re awfully vivid. Jesus bringing two demons from hell, vampires?” Chelsea mused, glancing over from her position from the stove where she was making eggs.
 
Mikey laughed, looking at his brother’s bowed head. “He’s had dreams about vampire’s sense high school. That’s nothing new.”
 
“You know what!” He shouted suddenly.
 
He stood up, his chair making a squeaking noise against the floor. “You all can just shut up!”
 
He stormed from the room, leaving his full mug on the table. Chelsea, who had jumped when he shouted, looked at the swinging door where he had left.
 
                             
 
He walked from the house, his hand shoved deep into the pockets of his thick coat.
 
The snow was deep on the ground and he scowled.
 
“I hate this place!” He snapped, his voice becoming visible.
 
He was sick of this stupid city, of the stupid being famous. He was sick of always getting stopped and always getting treated differently.
 
 He frowned to himself and glared at his shoes as he walked, kicking a bottle on his way.
 
“That could change.” Gerard shot his face up.
 
A woman stood in front of him and he frowned, stopping.
 
“What do you want?” He snapped.
 
“I just want to help.” Her voice was melodic, echoing like music into the sky. She was dressed in a long white dress, almost like an angel.
 
Her almost white hair cascaded down her shoulders and her blue eyes smiled at him with glee. “Who are you?” She smiled warmly.
 
“That really doesn’t matter. I want to take you some place.” He looked at her oddly. She walked forward briskly and seized up his hand.
 
The entire world around him started spinning. “Wh…what are you doing?!?”
 
She grinned to him and he gasped as it felt like all the air was sucked from his lungs.
 
He felt for a moment like he was flying, until his legs hit the ground hard underneath him.
 
“What the hell!”


© 2008 Color me Casside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on February 26, 2008
Last Updated on February 26, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing