My breakup

My breakup

A Story by CatThatOinks
"

This was my first bad breakup. I really just needed to get it out because none of my friends understand what I'm going through. Please don't leave mean comments :(

"
THUD.  THUD.
THUD.
THUD.  THUD.
THUD.
I reread the text again, possibly for the hundredth time.
THUD.  THUD.
THUD.
My eyes were wide as I tried to figure out what that noise was as I stared anxiously at my cell phone.
THUD.  THUD.
I realized with a start that the sound was.  It was my heart, leaping out of my chest.  Any second I expected to hear a crack.  My heart breaking.
THUD.
Again, I read the message that jumped off of the small screen and my mind seemed to finally realize what was happening, what I had done. 
The message read:
     "Yeah, okay! I actually agree with you so don't feel sorry.  Haha, well see you around sometime."
In my defense, I wrote that after my friend was sent to the hospital and my mind was just swirling with chaos. 
That message was a response to what my boyfriend, excuse me, x-boyfriend had wrote:
     "I'm sorry but we need to break up."
That's all I got to end a six month relationship.  A single text message.  Not even a phone call.  Just one stupid text message.  He didn't even text me back.  I was regretting agreeing with him.  I had the instant my cell-phone screen had said, "Message Sent," with the little green animation check-mark.  I should have fought for him, was running through my mind.  Over and over and over....

To be continued...

© 2011 CatThatOinks


Author's Note

CatThatOinks
Please please please don't leave any mean comments!!! I just needed somewhere to vent and my diary wasn't cutting it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011

Author

CatThatOinks
CatThatOinks

About
Hi there internet! My name is Cat and I'm going through a rough point in my life:( Writing always makes me feel better though!!! Haha I love writing even if I'm not exactly the best, or good at all... more..

Writing