Genius Terrorists Exposed

Genius Terrorists Exposed

A Story by Alice Stephens
"

this is the FICTIONAL story i wrote to be accepted into my journalism class

"

 

 

The Underground Minority for Alternative Molecular Structure or the UMAMS were revealed by a leak from one of the distressed members.  UMAMS is an illegal futuristic study program, made up of a small group of politicians and scientists. Members of UMAMS included Robert L. Forward and President Winfrey’s husband, Roger Ebert. Ebert was once a movie critic until a few years ago when he was appointed to the Supreme Court. An hour after the uncovering the scandal, President Winfrey stated that she was unaware of the UMAMS and if she had known, she would have taken action. What we have learned so far about the UMAMS was that their program has been running ever since 1936.  They were planning a terrorist attack in the near future to shape themselves into our president by modifying the malleable molecular makeup of a human who would have full control of our government. The UMAMS needed money to support their scheme. Miraculously they discovered the world’s most phenomenal breakthrough, how to join protons and atoms together to produce gold, giving them the power to sell gold for a profit. The leak also disclosed the time and place that the whole UMAMS organization was meeting, which was 2:28 a.m. this morning. The gathering was to be in Parati, Brazil. The goal of the UMAMS was to invade the United States government which would have been doomed to a dire end.  

© 2008 Alice Stephens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on April 23, 2008

Author

Alice Stephens
Alice Stephens

Nowheresville



About
I am pretty plain and i can't really explain myself unless i writing about someone else (if you know what i mean) my role model is Patrick Hopkins and Robert Frost more..

Writing