The Friend

The Friend

A Story by Alice Stephens
"

Just a little something i wrote when i was seven that explains why i am so talented today! :)

"

 

 

One day I was walking in my neighborhood and I bumped into a person.  Sorry, I said.  She said, I am sorry too.  Hi, my name is Alice.  What is yours? My name is Jennifer.  I’m seven, I said.    Listen to this. I fell down an escalator and sprained my ankle.  That was really horrible.  My favorite thing that happened is when I got a new bike.  Do you want to come over to my house and see it?  Sure, she said.  You can meet my family too.  Wow, look at that bike she said.  Here is my mom, Mrs. Stephens.  Hi, said Mom.  This is my Dad, Mr. Stephens.  Hi, said Dad.  And here is my brother, Patrick.  Hellllooooo, said Patrick. 

Hey, do you want to go to the playground and play soccer?  I usually do that after school.  After a while we got sweaty.  We went to the swings and we talked about what we can do next time we play together.  Let’s plan to go to Checkers next time to eat, I said.

“I’ll invite my best friends - Rachel, Alice, and Samantha” I said.  I have to go to Brownies now where I get to show my collection of stickers.  Bye.

Later I called her and we talked about movies.  I suggested that she should watch one of my favorites, James and the Giant Peach.   I told her that the book is terrific and I’m reading it at my school.  We talked for a while and then said goodbye. I enjoy making new friends.

© 2008 Alice Stephens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 23, 2008

Author

Alice Stephens
Alice Stephens

Nowheresville



About
I am pretty plain and i can't really explain myself unless i writing about someone else (if you know what i mean) my role model is Patrick Hopkins and Robert Frost more..

Writing