No

No

A Poem by Carol Maric

This piece might be restored.
Please feel free to read all the reviews below.  Thank You All !

© 2008 Carol Maric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, this is such a radical example of it's own structure! You used words in a way I have never before seen/read. A message is in there, like all art, but you made the words art in itself by how you arranged them. The form reminds me of an eye test... but it really is a reality check for our brains because us silly humans are always freaking out about every little thing that goes wrong in day to day life. Nice work. Very different!

Posted 17 Years Ago


22 of 22 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I don�t know what to think of this, an act of deconstruction? Its interesting,, to say the least, it its visually striking, the txt seems to be slipping into madness, but im not sure. Im just not sure.. It reminds one of the visual component of poetry, and the potential of the text as image

Posted 17 Years Ago


24 of 24 people found this review constructive.

Woah, that is so cool! I love it good job. Makes me want to read more of your stuff.

Posted 17 Years Ago


21 of 23 people found this review constructive.

i love the abstract merge of the simple and the complex here, it is beautiful more than in words... it is so light...more a thought than a poem, i really like it.

Posted 17 Years Ago


24 of 24 people found this review constructive.

Hey Carol,This is sheer inventiveness...I liked how I was drawn in and caught up in a bipolar echo...you use words like a painter would with canvas...very cool experience...except for finding out I need glasses...Tom

Posted 17 Years Ago


22 of 22 people found this review constructive.

NoThing is (not)(.) a MissTake scramBLING for the O-position for existence.

"man is the Being by whom nothingness comes into the world"
Sartre (he thought is was no mistake though, nothingness has existence; it is the manifold that we are but are at the same time seperate from)

Posted 17 Years Ago


22 of 22 people found this review constructive.

Gertrude Stein with a computer. Very interesting. "Imarginable" as opposed to "imaginable" - this has many twists that jar the expected "Reall" with two ll's? was it a stream of conscious link to "really"? the inside inversion "a mistake is nothing" "nothing is a mistake" is also linguistically clever. If nothing is a mistake, then it doesn't exist and is nothing. IF it is nothing, then why does a word exist for it? Is that an "I" or roman numeral - the pun on "no" negating the negation. I must admit, I have no idea what it all means, but it is unique. Reminds me of the anthology I once had that contained manifestos and poetry of dada, cubism, futurism, isms isms...

Posted 17 Years Ago


19 of 20 people found this review constructive.

I love the structure of this piece and I love the idea. This is just incredible to say the least. A definite favorite to go onto my shelf.

Posted 17 Years Ago


20 of 22 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this is such a radical example of it's own structure! You used words in a way I have never before seen/read. A message is in there, like all art, but you made the words art in itself by how you arranged them. The form reminds me of an eye test... but it really is a reality check for our brains because us silly humans are always freaking out about every little thing that goes wrong in day to day life. Nice work. Very different!

Posted 17 Years Ago


22 of 22 people found this review constructive.

GENUIS.

Posted 17 Years Ago


18 of 25 people found this review constructive.

When one mirror reflects another another mirror reflects the other.

Posted 17 Years Ago


21 of 26 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1841 Views
100 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2008

Author

Carol Maric
Carol Maric

And then went down to the ship, Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and . . . Ezra Pound (TCOEP).



About
" My life goal? Literary Immortality--without compromise. " " I would rather be skydiving while writing a book. " philosopher & polymath Author of the unpublished masterpiece PROTEAN NotUnTit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


DaDaLust DaDaLust

A Poem by Carol Maric


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo


I Kidney You I Kidney You

A Poem by Bubo