Blue Steal

Blue Steal

A Story by Jessica L Auster
"

Super Hero story....not to be mistaken with Zoolander's Blue Steel...though, that's where the name got inpired by. lol.

"

It was a slow day for Blue Steal, or shall I say…Eryn A. Smith. She carefully walked out of her New York City office. Eryn said goodbye to most of her co-workers as she left the building to her apartment. The rain fell heavily on her long dark-brown hair while she started walking faster. She made sure her blue costume didn’t show beneath her business attire.

            Eryn made her way into her dumpy apartment room, slammed the door behind her, and ripped open her white blouse which showed heroic uniform.  She took off her skirt and shoes and opened the window in which she flew out of. Eryn had remembered it was raining, so she was equipped with her blue cloak. She made her way around the city, searching for her arch nemesis…Ravishing Rachael…who wasn’t so ravish at all.

“Well, well, well…look who we have here.” said a voice Blue Steal. She turned around, getting ready to aim and fire.

“Will you ever change your name? You’re not so ravishing to your husband anymore…at least that’s what he told me.” Blue Steal smirked as she got her fire-balls ready to shoot at Rachael.

“TAKE THIS MAN ST—“ Ravishing Rachael was cut off from Blue Steal’s fire ball to the stomach.

“Excuse me, Rachael; I have some business to attend to.” Blue Steal watched as Ravishing Rachael fell to the cold, wet ground, and then started up again.

            The rain hurt Blue Steal as she flew faster, looking for danger…and the good guy. The she heard something, so she found balcony to stand on. She looked out in the distance, trying to find out what she heard, but nothing echoed like it just had, and so, she flew again. Once she started off, again she heard the same noise. She turned around quickly and saw the Sly Whisper, a villain who worked at the same villain firm as her.

“Stop stealing my missions!” Sly Whisper retorted.

“I’m not stealing your missions…well, maybe a little. After all, I am called Blue Steal for something. And just because you only come out at night and only wear black, doesn’t make you so sly.” She responded.

“Oh but it does, Blue Steal.” Sly Whisper grinned, only his white teeth were visible.

            Blue Steal shook her head and turned back forward, continuing to fly again. She then came to her destination. It was an old, abandoned warehouse; two bank robbers had just made it to the top floor, where they were soon greeted by the beautiful Blue Steal.

“Who’s that?” the shorter robber asked.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go ask.” The taller one said with an attitude. The men ambled toward the woman. Blue Steal sat still with her blue hood still over her head. Her piercing blue eyes looked at them like a cat does with its prey.

“Who-who are you?” Bob, the shorter one, asked with a bit of fear trembling on his tongue. Blue Steal still sat patiently, waiting for Charlie Cheetah…aka the good guy.

            Soon enough, Charlie Cheetah came through a window. His orange and black-spotted suit was dirty from the previous quarrels from that night.

“Oh, I see I have some company.” Charlie Cheetah noticed Blue Steal eying the bank robbers. She jumped off of the window sill she was sitting on and strode closely to Charlie Cheetah with a devious grin across her flawless face. He didn’t back up, and why should he need to? He was the good guy after all.

“Charlie.” Blue Steal’s eyes were squinting at him as she drew closer. And he still stayed still, clutching both robbers in each hand. “Give it up, why don’t you join me and be feared, rather than being loved.”

“And why would I want that?” He asked in a tone that suggested that he was fine with being a hero.

“Because Charlie, we could be a team…take down people together. Being loved is just…a mere perception of life. But being feared is like…holding the world in your hands…we could control this city.” Her grin grew bigger and her eyes got wider. She stopped walking towards him when she was almost touching is skin. Blue Steal could hear him breathing…it was short and fast. She could see the sweat trickle down his hot cheeks. Their eyes were locked on each other until Bob moaned in pain from Charlie Cheetah’s clutches. “Think about it, Charlie.”

            Blue Steal winked at him and turned away from the three men. She stood outside the window and looked both ways. Her hair blew in the wind until she pulled her hood over it. Charlie Cheetah stood looking at her as she flew off of the building and returned to her villainous duties.

© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

man this is one of our best. keep them coming. loved it

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 24, 2008
Last Updated on March 24, 2008