A Cancer's Touch

A Cancer's Touch

A Story by Jessica L Auster

 

Just a day between friends? Ok. Just friends? Maybe. With benefits? Yes.
 
 
James called Nicole at 6:58 in the morning.
"Hello?' Tasha picked up her cell phone. Her eyes were half open.
"Where are you?"
"I'm sleeping."
"Do you wanna hang out today?"
"Sure. Where are you?"
"I'm on my bus. When do your parents go to work?"
"My mom leaves at 7:00."
"Alright. I gotta go."
"Call me when you're almost here."
"Ok. Peace."
"Bye."
 
Nicole got out of bed, picked out clothes to wear, and turned on her hair straightener. She took off her shorts and her shirt. Nicole took a towel and a shower cap with her to the bathroom. She then proceeded to take off her bra and underwear. Nicole turned on the water...nice and tepid. She put on the shower cap and stepped in. The water drizzled down her smooth Italian skin; Nicole washed her body and shaved her slender legs. Nicole turned the water off, put the towel around her, and got out. She brushed her teeth, and then walked across the hall, back to her room.
 
Nicole unwrapped her towel and took off her shower cap. She put on a clean bra and underwear. She put on deodorant and some Fantasy perfume. Nicole straightened her hair the best she could and placed eyeliner and mascara on the frame of her brown eyes. Nicole put on an Underoath shirt and blue plaid capris. She went downstairs to put on shoes when her cell phone rang.
"Hello?"
"I'm almost at your driveway."
Nicole went outside "Where? I don't--"
"I'm right here."
"Oh, I see you now." Nicole hung up her phone as they came nearer.
 
James hugged Nicole before he put his backpack down on her driveway next to the hose. He took out a cig and a lighter.
"Don't ever do this, Nicole. It's bad for you."
"I was never going to, stupid."
"Ok, penguin."
"Giraffe."
"Punk."
"Loser."
James didn't say anything. He finished his cigarette and threw it in the neighbor's yard.
"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked her.
"I don't care. What do you wanna do?"
"It doesn't matter."
That went on for about 10 minuets before they decided on walking around town. They walked down Nicole's driveway and turned left. Nicole walked on the curb, but her 5'1'" stand still wasn't taller than his 6' stand.
"I'm still taller than you, even when you do that."
"Pshh..so."
They turned right, and continued walking through a series of left and right turns until they got back to Nicole's house.
"Now what?" Nicole sighed, hot from the sun's rays.
"Do you have anything to drink?" James questioned her.
"Yeah. I'll be right back."
"Ok."
Nicole walked through her front door and into the kitchen. She only found Hi-C so she grabbed it and brought it back outside with her. She closed the front door behind her and gave it to James.
"Thanks." He responded. He was on the phone with his friend Ashley. He was asking her when she was going to come into town, so they could get a tattoo.
 
He hung up the phone and started drinking his juice. Nicole sat down across from him. They talked for a while until James stood up. Nicole followed his lead.
"Now, where were we?" James said, leaning down to try to kiss Nicole again. This time she let him. His tongue searched her mouth, colliding with hers. His hands cupped her butt, then moved front, to her groin. James unzipped her pants and stuck his hand down. His fingers searched for her opening, and put his fingers through. Nicole's fingers clawed at James's back in pain. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. They moved to the side of Nicole's house, in the shade. James laid Nicole down on her back. He lifted up her shirt and started sucking on her left breast, leaving love marks. James kissed down her stomach. He pulled down her pants and started licking her. Nicole tilted her head back in enjoyment. He moved up, touching her lips with his.
 
It wasn't long until they heard skateboards. Nicole and James jumped up, to check. Nicole went around the back, buttoning her pants, to see if anyone was there. She went back to where James was to see if he saw someone. No one was there. Good thing.
"That scared the s**t out of me."
"Haha same here." Nicole responded in laughter.
James lit up another cigarette, and sat back down. Nicole sat as well. They talked for about an hour or so. Then it started to rain.
"Have you ever been kissed in the rain?" James asked Nicole.
"No." Nicole replied. James leaned in. They kissed as the thunder roared. The rain came down as they kissed in harmony.
 
The rain let up as 1:45 rolled around.
"I'm gonna leave in about 15 minuets." James told Nicole.
"Alright. Watch it rain right as you leave. Aha."
"Not funny, Nicole." James smirked. "I can't believe I left my phone out in the rain. I don't know how I'll explain this."
"I'm sorry." Nicole said.
"I'll tell my mom it fell in a puddle at school."
"Ok."
"Well, I'm out." James turned to Nicole and gave her a hug goodbye. She saw him leave, then went inside.
 
James called Nicole at 5:00.
"Hello?"
"Nicole, you can't tell anybody what we did."
"I wasn't going to."
"Alright." James paused. "Nicole?"
"Yeah?"
"What do you think of all this? I have a girlfriend and we both know that."
"I know. I just...I just can't help myself with you."
"I know what you mean...I gotta go do laundry. I'm gonna be in New Jersey for the weekend. I'll call you after."
"Alright, bye.”
“Peace.”
 
 

© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i just love the way you take everyday things and make all of us readers feel like we are there with you. it really is well done

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 12, 2008