'Friends'

'Friends'

A Story by Jessica L Auster

 

So I'm at a point in my life where I think history'll repeat itself.
I can just feel this friendship ending, and the lump in my throat is growing.
I honestly don't know if he's telling me or his girlfriend the truth.
I'm sorry if I'm acting 'emo' but I am feeling very emotional about this subject, that's all. I need to cry but I can't find the tears. I want a big hug and someone to tell me that's everything'll be okay, but in the pit of my stomach I know it's not.

I don't know anymore.



Dear James,

I honestly don’t know where to begin with this. To trust you has been a question in my mind and I don’t know if I should or not. Your girlfriend tells me you’re annoyed with me, it’s probably true, but it may not be. If it isn’t true, you really are an excellent liar…not that I’m calling you one. You don’t know this, but I’ve been in this position before, and I’ve lost a friendship because of it. In the pit of my stomach I have a feeling that the whole thing will repeat and I’ll lose this ‘friendship’. If it happens, I’ll just blame myself because I believe this is my entire fault. I understand if you don’t talk to me again…I guess I’m used to it by now. Goodbye.

--Nicole

© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 12, 2008