Madness

Madness

A Story by Crow Frazier
"

"
It wasn't easy to find a certain place in the town that you could call your own. Even though the small town was rather odd in and of itself, many seemingly normal people lived there. Although they didn't seem to get involved in anything much. Usually the only people you could see were indeed...odd. A girl in red, a monster face, multicolored hair at every turn. Maybe that was why Felishia Brown felt somewhat like an outcast. She didn't take on the absurd appearances that most of the residents took. Of course, that didn't mean she was normal in the least. Actually, she was quite the opposite. She was rather mad also, which was normal, basically. How she found herself downtown at this time of day didn't really cross her mind. She was just walking. And although the crime rate...mainly murders, were common here, she wasn't the kind of person to let that stop her. As she gently moved her dark hair behind her shoulder, she turned the corner onto main street, finding it almost deserted. Almost. Her mahogany colored eyes then rested upon the person that was Skye, sitting upon one of the benches. She, knowing his habits and his fondness for herself, didn't take advantage of him even though she knew she probably could. Easily. Maybe now was the time. She knew about the potions. But then again, she knew about most of the off things in this town. Mythical things in the area didn't bother to make themselves unknown to her. She made her way silently over to person, sitting down on the bench a few inches from him. She acted as though she didn't even know of his prescence, casting her eyes to the empty street.

© 2011 Crow Frazier


Author's Note

Crow Frazier
Run on sentences...again.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011

Author

Crow Frazier
Crow Frazier

About
Don't believe anything you hear about me. The truth is probably much worse. more..

Writing