Top 4 Benefits of Electric Garage Door Openers

Top 4 Benefits of Electric Garage Door Openers

A Story by Garage Door Repair Calgary
"

One of the tedious task that most of the homeowners avoid performing is operating a residential garage door manually.

"
One of the tedious task that most of the homeowners avoid performing is operating a residential garage door manually. It requires too much force to open or close a door using manual openers and this is the only reason why people doesn't prefer installing them.  

All modern automatic garage doors come with electric openers that can turn the door opening mechanism into an easy one. If you are looking to upgrade your existing garage door, then replacing a manual opener with an electric one can really pay off. For safe and secure installation, its advised to call in Calgary garage door experts.

Some benefits offered by electric garage door openers are:

1. Photo Eye

A crucial feature offered by an automatic door opener is photo eye mechanism that promotes safety. This photo eye is composed of a pair of sensors that emit light beams and are located on the either side of the door. If the light emitted by this beam gets interrupted, the door will stop where it is and won't close. This helps in protecting a garage door from slamming down, thereby preventing injuries and accidents.

2. Keypad Entry

Another great advantage offered by an electric opener is ease of operation that can be achieved by using a remote or a keypad entry. One doesn't need to get out of the car to open the door using a switch. All that needs to be done is press the remote button or enter the pin code and the door will open up itself. Moreover, there is nothing to worry about losing or misplacing the garage keys.

3. Authorized Access

A garage door that operates using a manual opener is more prone to break-ins, due to the involvement of manual locks that can be easily picked or hammered. To ensure more safety and security, one can call in an emergency locksmith to install a whole new lock system that can be connected with an automatic opener. By installing such locks, one can have a full control on the garage door access and authorization, since it can only be operated by those individuals who are aware of the key code.

4. Illuminated Garage

Last but not the least, an electronic garage door opener offers lighting benefits. You can connect your garage's lighting mechanism with the opener itself. By this, one can save energy, as whenever the door will be opened, the light will glow up and turn off itself, once the door is closed. This will make it easier to get inside the home at night and can help in deterring the chances of potential burglaries.

These were the few benefits that are offered by electric garage door openers. Gulliver Garage Doors Ltd. is a locally owned overhead door company in Calgary that offers full range of residential and commercial garage door installation, repair, replacement and maintenance services at reasonable costs.

© 2017 Garage Door Repair Calgary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on February 11, 2017
Last Updated on February 11, 2017
Tags: Garage, Door, Repair, installation

Author

Garage Door Repair Calgary
Garage Door Repair Calgary

Calgary, AB, Canada



About
Gulliver Garage Doors Ltd is a leading garage door repair, sales, installation, openers, parts, replacement & maintenance service provider in Calgary. Our professional technicians are very experienced.. more..

Writing