The Beginnings

The Beginnings

A Story by TheFatMasterGunn
"

A short story of a fictional writer.

"
In a time when the world was in great peril; ignorance, stupidity, and injustice had taken their hold on the world. governments were being created and destroyed, religions were erected and torn down, people became mindless and apathetic. But one man still stood. One man still fought. He was exiled from all groups and sects of society, he became the "master" of his own self. He walked the world, experienced every way of living, read all scriptures of the sages, and became a glutton for knowledge and wisdom and by satisfying all of his desires for them he came to be known as "fat". He then decided it was time to return, time for people to know, time for people to learn, time for people to care, and time for people to break from the molds and chains of the 21st century.

He is The Fat Master Gunn.

© 2011 TheFatMasterGunn


Author's Note

TheFatMasterGunn
just a fictional writer which I use as a persona sometimes when I write so I can do so in a different style.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your writing style is nice. Keep going..


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 27, 2011

Author

TheFatMasterGunn
TheFatMasterGunn

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico



About
I love philosophy, I am from Puerto Rico (excuse my many future grammatical errors) and I love writing. It's my dream to become a published comic book writer as well as becoming a published novel auth.. more..

Writing