THE MISSION

THE MISSION

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

The acceptance for the mission begins

"
"Yo- Yori?" Blianita said with a low voice as she holds her forehead when dizziness came in.
Yori walks towards Blianita. He opened his palm and a large green leaf went out of it. He let Blianita sit on the big leaf as well as Cleah. He and Ero ride on the leaf as they stood. "Let me explain all of it to you inside the castle". Yori said as he hit the leaf twice with his stick and the leaf flew.

When they arrived at the front gate, Blianita was astounded by how big the gate was. Its form is life a big giant leaf with giant green butterflies guarding each side. Everything around them is glittering and there were like little glitters falling.

Cleah hold Blianita's hand and whispered. "Please tell me we're still dreaming".

"No, you're not". Cleah's body shivered as she heard the cold words on her back. She holds Blianita's hand more tightly. "You are not dreaming and you are about to know the very reason why you are here. Follow me." Yori said as he walked pass through Cleah's side and opened the gate.

"Ye- yes sir." Cleah answered with a shaking voice and pulled Blianita inside.


***

"Stop. I need an explanation to all of these. You can't just expect us to follow you. Where are we going? What is this place? Why are we here? I demand an answer!" Blianita stopped walking and look so frustrated.

There was a moment of silence and Cleah whispered to Blianita's ears. "What are you doing? Have you not seen how powerful they are?" Cleah said shaking.

Yori turned around and gave Blianita a half-smile. "Patience, chosen one. Patience shall give you an answer. Once we reach the last door on the west part of the palace you will surely have all that you wish to know".

"How sure are you that we will follow?" Blianita said.

"To be green is a choice. You could wilt like a leaf outside this palace where creatures far beyond powerful awaits to devour your beauty or be green like a leaf and find answers following me." Yori said.

Blianita understood what Yori is trying to say. She bowed her head in defeat and made a fist in anger. Yori turned around and continued walking as Blianita follows.

"He is surely strong to talk to you like that My King." Ero said whispering to Yori.

"Being strong is not enough to defeat the curse Ero". Yori said and Ero nod to agree.


***

"We're here". Yori said as he stopped in front of a big door.

Yori opened the door and they all went inside.

Cleah has her mouth wide open seeing all the elves bowing in front of them as they enter. Blianita was stunned surprised.

"Everyone, listen. The chosen one has finally arrived. Our hope for the curse to be over is finally near at hand." Yori said in front of every elf.

All of the elves are looking at Blianita with hopeful eyes.

"W- wait? What did you say? You think I am some kind of "chosen one" for you all?" Blianita chuckled a bit. "You must be kidding me, c'mmon Cleah let's go. We're definitely not talking to a bunch of creeps. Who knows they are just wearing some freaky costumes elf like creatures". Blianita said as she tried to pull Cleah's hands.

"Denial is an enemy. Have you forgotten killing someone with fire on your arms? Have you forgotten the wings on your back as you tried to protect someone? Have you forgotten asking yourself who you really are and where you came from?" Yori said and Blianita stopped.

Blianita turned around to face Yori with teary eyes. "How are you able to know all of my dreams?"

Yori step forward and catch a tear falling from Blianita's cheeks with his hand. Yori looked at Blianita's sad face. "It was not a dream. It was all real. Just like us, everything is real. You have powers that could defeat a curse in our land. Our elders dreamt of you. Right now, all we know is the powers you have is so strong it could defeat the curse in our land."

"Curse? What curse are you talking about?" Blianita asked.

"Long ago, Bendrasina was a land for all who have powers. It was ruled by three Kingdoms, the witch, the elves and the fairies. Our land is being guided by the moon as our source of power. More of like what you called a God in the mortal world. It was said that a witch wanted to rule the kingdom by herself that is why she killed the King of elves. She couldn't kill the Queen of fairies since it was her friend so she just gave her child a curse to be always in anger. That way, the Kingdom of fairies will never have a good ruler. She stole some powers from the moon through her black magic and up until now we do not know where she put it. The land remained in darkness and all the Kingdoms are always at war. Before we can freely talk and enter the Kingdoms we like but now all Kingdoms are always close and at war against each other. No peace in this land until one of our elder dreamt about a girl with a power to defeat the curse. It is you, Blianita. I don't know how you came from the world of mortals but all I know is that you can help us restore the peace in this land."

"B-but how? Maybe, I have powers that I don't know of.. but how?" Blianita was confused.

"We also do not know. All we know is that our elders dreamt of the same thing that once you learned how to control all your powers, the curse will appear in front of you and you shall be able to defeat it." Yori answered.

"This is so crazy. That would put my friend in great danger. What if she'll die fighting the so called "curse" . You don't even know what it is and how really to defeat it specifically." Cleah interrupted.

"Cleah's right. If that happens, I would not be able to go back in the our own land and she might also be stuck in here. Please let us go."

"Acceptance is not a choice for now. This might lead to knowing your own identity and your parents". Yori said.

Blianita was struck by the word parents. Her identity and who she really is remains a mystery for her.

"Knowing that you have powers means you are an offspring not from the land of mortals. We might not know what's the answer how you came there but we do know your parents is somewhere from this land where they have powers like you do". Yori added.

Blianita looked at Cleah with meanigful thoughts. Cleah understood what Blianita is trying to say and squeezed her hand to mean she understands.

Blianita looked back at Yori and firmly said. "Okay, How to start this mission?"




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
Mmmm if you read my first chapters you would find out the Yori is trying to tell a different story. ;) Is he a friend or a foe? mmmmm Wait for more chapter to come. Thank you so much for reading in advance.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Capo This One Is Nice Continuation......And I Really Enjoyed This Part.....I Hope I Become A Director In 2-3 Years If I Become So Your Book Story Will Be One Of My Film Story.......Its My Wish.........

Posted 6 Years Ago


At the en of each chapter, it makes more eager for the next one!
This is such an interesting story, so interesting that I wanna see it as a show or a movie.

Well done, an other great one :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


You're really getting good! Your descriptions of character emotions and body language is getting a lot better.
Yori does seem like an interesting character, very hard to read - can't tell his true intentions easily.
Good work so far.

Posted 7 Years Ago


greatly done...keep going.

Posted 7 Years Ago


it is getting better and better,it will be a great book to read

Posted 7 Years Ago


message me when you finish writing this story i will read it continuously and don't need to loose that thrill.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2017
Last Updated on July 30, 2017
Tags: #fantasy, #power


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


THE DREAMS THE DREAMS

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO