THE COMMAND

THE COMMAND

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

The Command from the book is highly respected in Bendrasina and they considered the moon as like their god.

"
"BENDRASINA" a place where different kingdoms gather together to create the ideal world. 

The world is divided into real (the world without power or the human world) and the ideal ( BENDRASINA the world where people who have powers come together).

The BENDRASINA is ruled by three powerful Kingdoms. The Kingdom of Witches. The Kingdom of Elves and the Kingdom of Fairies.

Three venerable representatives from the Kingdom goes to the BENDRA CAVE every full moon to read the blest book of BENDRASINA. The book which contains commandments for the people to follow. The moonlight directly shines its brightness to the book and revealed writings after the representative reads the content of the book the moonlight shall ceased and the writings would be erased.

"The King from the Kingdom of elves shall marry the Queen from the Kingdom of witches." The first representative utter the words with great emphasis as he read the writings on the book.

 "This ought to happen for this will sustain the bliss in the land." The second representative read the second line with smile on his face as if he was pleased to know the message.

"If command be rejected, Bendrasina shall experience a dark curse from the moon and shall suffer." The third representative revealed the last message through his mouth with a fear in his eyes. 

The command has been announced all throughout the Land.

***

"You look so beautiful with your wedding gown, my Queen." Lira, one of the witches fixing Queen Elega's hair said as she looked in awe towards her queen.

"I appreciate your words Lira. I have mixed emotions right now specially that I have in my womb the fruit from the moon. A girl shall be born to take my throne someday. A girl from the blood of me and Blinto (The King of the elves)." Elega replied as she watch herself in a black floating cheval glass with satisfaction.

Elega's dreamy thoughts while looking at the mirror was crushed when she saw Mila's image on the mirror riding a broom towards her and screaming some words.

"My Queen! My Queen! I heard through the grapevine that the King of the elves is about to marry the Queen of the fairies." Shouted Mila as she fly towards Elega.

The shocked expression from Elega's face cannot be hidden as the words Mila had just delivered finally sink in her mind. "Lira! My crystal ball now!"

Lira automatically ride on her broom and went to the Queen's room to get the crystal ball and with no more than two seconds came back to hand the crystal ball to the Queen.

"LakaraLakaraNariyatam." chanted Elega as she touched the crystal ball with her hands.

The image of Blinto and Nala (the queen of the fairies) appeared in Elega's crystal ball. Blinto and Nala are happily looking at each others eyes as a wedding is about to happen.

"Traitors!" Elega shouted as she throw the crystal ball into the mirror. Elega opened her palm and her broom suddenly appear as she rides on it on her way to Blinto and Nala's wedding ceremony.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
Questions are welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhh Capooo I Have Many ThingS To Say About This I Am Very Happy to Read This And So Much Excited For Next Part And Looking Forword For The New Wolrd Created By you It Looks Like Hoobit Wolrd And Happy Poter So Nice FAntasy Story If I Become a film makes As I Planned So I Will Try My Best To Addapt Your NEw World And Expand THa MAgic...........I Would Like To Work On This Wih You If You Give Me Permission.........

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :) Maybe.
well no questions for now, I read it twice to get in pace, a small question, You created the story or ..,
Any ways it was beautiful kingdom...:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Yes, I created the story. I started to create this story when I was in high school but I haven't fin.. read more
Surya

7 Years Ago

Go on, Good luck...Have fun...
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you. :)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

877 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2017
Last Updated on March 19, 2017
Tags: #witch, #broken, #hatred


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lying Is A Sin Lying Is A Sin

A Poem by Zoya


As I Sit As I Sit

A Poem by Robert