Love

Love

A Story by A.R.R
"

I wrote this short story. Its about "Love." Note: Might have some mispelled words and grammer errors. Enjoy.

"

Keys:

Dreams

'Thoughts'/ Inner Voice

 

“Most people search all their life for what it is called, True Love.

Some people have it and live happy ever after.

Some find it, yet lose it for the rest of there life, this people wonder the earth all their life still search that find that had bought them once happiness… ” - Unknown

 

Crying in the dark, a common thing to do when you feel as if you’re lost. Your life, your reason, your future, your soul and your heart. Tonight, a girl cries for her lost love. All her life, all she ever wanted was to have this perfect love life. A boy who would make her melt towards the words he would speak. A boy who was romantic that would set the most wonderful date even if it was a little cheesy. A boy who would be her angel, her protector, her everything. A boy who is talented, very talented.

Who doesn’t dream of a perfect love life? Tonight, the girl weeps, the event replays in her mind over and over again. The worst thought come to mind, the feeling of lost, sadness, and pain builds up within. Had she truly lost it all? Had she truly lost the boy that she actually loved? As much as we hope to find the perfect partner. We will never find them, but we find the closet thing to the perfect boy. As the girl weeps, realizing how immature and stupid she acted towards making something so minor into a big deal.

She weeps, thinking she had lost the boy she fell in love with. The fight, pointless and stupid. How had she mange to stay with him for so long even when the fights grew more and more point less, stupid and hurtful? Was she truly in love with him? As tears kept running down her face, she reached for her cell phone.

A silver Samsung Freeform, She hoped he would text her or at least call her. Nothing. She cried harder and louder! As if shouting into the heavens forgiveness. A picture of her and the boy. Together, in embrace, happy, smiles. Yet to her felt like a dagger that just pierced her heart. Why had she made the little, pointless fight into a big deal? What she expecting? To win the fight? To be in control? No. None of this reason made her believe that. Not because to win the fight or to be in control but because she felt insecure, lost in this thing called ‘love’, to make him happy.

How stupid was she? Very stupid. No calls, no text. She called it a night. It was 12 am. Midnight. She had stop crying two hours ago. After, there was no tears left to cry out, she waited in the dark for him. It was late and she was tired. She lied down the bed and pulled the blankets for herself. Pulling the blanket closer to her lips, she let a single teardrop and she fell into a deep sleep.

 

“Who is there?” The girl spoke.

No answer but wind howling through her window. She got out bed, She slipped on her slippers and walked over to the window. The window was tall, the curtains were a white pearl color. It was bit transparent. The curtains danced along with the wind. She approach it slowly and cautiously. She stopped. An angel appeared, and she was breathless. The angel, was the boy that she was in fell love with. And he had appeared at her window with angelic wings. There he was crouching at her window, staring at her with his brown eyes. His eyes filled with kindness and love. She caught her breath and approached him. He stretched his arms out to reach her arms, Then he pulled her into an embrace. Her body tingled with excitement as he embraced her. He then cupped her face in this hands, then whispered the words that would make her melt.

“I love you” He whispered.

“I love you, too” She whispered back to him.

Their lips were a few inches away from each other. She stared at him and he stared back. Then their lips met. The kiss was so tender, so loving, so perfect.

 

She woke up from her sleep, it was 2:30 am. She woke to a vibration that was coming from her cell phone. It was a text and it was from who she was waiting for.

 

Hey baby. Are you okay?

Are you feeling better?

I love you and I don’t

want for things to end

like this. I don’t want

To lose you...

 

She smiled. She didn’t lose him after all. Now her mind was at peace. She felt happy once again knowing she hadn’t lost the best thing in her life yet. She hopes she never well. He was her angel.

© 2010 A.R.R


Author's Note

A.R.R
I have bad grammer and I might have mispelling errors. So please ignore those problems. I will look for it one last time. Tell me what you thought about it please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on May 18, 2010
Last Updated on June 23, 2010
Tags: love, short story

Author

A.R.R
A.R.R

City Of Angels(Los Angeles), CA



About
I'm a simply girl that lives in the city of Angels(Los Angeles) who taken by an amazing boyfriend. My interest is reading, writing, photography and other things. more..