Would you rather

Would you rather

A Poem by Neville

I was asked if I'd rather be blind or not hear...an interesting question. �"
I chose to be blind because of one awarenes....if I'm being followed from.behind or can hear some sort of threat than I'd have a greater chance of survival.
If I can see but can't hear then the are more dangers ( in my opinion) that I'd face...
This is my take on being asked.

Would you rather...?
A choice, a debatable divide that saturates no pride,
Just a promise personally chosen from inside so carefully and calmfully decide.
Take time in considering the souls inevitably and boldly crossing your ride,
Breath with ease, seize and witness this bliss kiss in your rivers flowing tide.
Say it to yourself...now, whatever it may be...why would you rather...take hold and choose with no bribes.
When you're at bridge of asking, you've past the point to feign denial so **** consise reprival.
Questions are just suggestions we digest like a tidal wave,
What you do defines your answer, so be true and be brave.
Being saved warrants an appreciation to question why you deserve life's praise.
Will you pave or cause pain?
You can't say just keep playing how you play but don't let the play destroy your everydays.
Choose yourself over darkness, prove your stance harnesses change,
Changing our ignorant decays that sustains stains.
Take a look at our plains...land overturned and continuously, consistently degraded pushing the paupers to beg for an extra meal everyday.
You may think I'm drifting but I'm just sifting through my branded life telling why my flag sways in these inevitable ways.
I promise to always instill my life's paper chains, I'm here trying to give what I feel is important witin trust so lust can wait.
I'm just scrolling my opinions, and if you've heard, they pave no way to blame�™

© 2024 Neville


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on October 20, 2024
Last Updated on October 20, 2024

Author

Neville
Neville

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Ive been writing poetry since i was 14 as my escape. I live to read and share my reads and i value any and every opinion. Im very easy going and would live to share more with everyone. I hope my poems.. more..

Writing
Equilibrium Equilibrium

A Poem by Neville