Equilibrium

Equilibrium

A Poem by Neville

The day that we enter is just a start of a timetable until our timely demise.
The lessons and mistakes embraced within these slots are always an opportunity to become wise.
We can look into the skies for as long as need be, but remember your feet are grounded in that moment you't able to breath and think easy.
We can never move forward if we're forever shouldering our past. So believe as soon as you can, that the moment you arrived, come first and you can last.
You are you're own enemy if you fail to break a forced cast,
Be you and be proud of who you are, you're capable of anything that you perceive and it's within your grasp.
Make how u fail a mandatory task, to harness a curve ball in repairing a faith in never being afraid to ask.
Observe, be kind, know you deserve to shine. Learn to see without sight, if you focus on the hocus pocus for too long, for too long you'll become blind.
The world is vast and the vastness of the paths we take are never too straight, so don't suffer on your own or chances are you will fade where you should've been great.
If I'd known what I'd know now 30 years ago, yes my life might've hoarded more than what I have to show.
But what ifs buts and maybes are regrets regrettably toned, with weights that are too much to be bearing along this road.
I wake to a new day with only an ambition to grow, growing and understandably knowing my timetable rolling me to where balance is my inevitable home.

© 2024 Neville


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 20, 2024
Last Updated on October 20, 2024

Author

Neville
Neville

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Ive been writing poetry since i was 14 as my escape. I live to read and share my reads and i value any and every opinion. Im very easy going and would live to share more with everyone. I hope my poems.. more..

Writing