The Story oF my Life

The Story oF my Life

A Story by Whitney Busby

Hello! :) I am Whitney Sue Busby. I have an awesome, loving mother and a sweet and hilarious father. There names are Mark and Sandy. I also have 2 half brothers named Anthony and Jimmy and a beautiful sister named Brooke.  My brother Anthony is dating a beautiful girl named Carli and they have a little baby girl named  Avery. Well they recently just had another baby  and his name is Mark. I love being an aunt so much but I only get to see them 1 time a year or if I'm lucky 2 times a year. Well anyways you heard about my family so now I will tell you all about me. 

         I just turned 13 and my birthday is on August 14th, 1999. I love my school and I love my friends. I go to Buckeye Central Middle School and I am gonna be in the 7th grade this year. My best friends in the whole world is Maddy Hall, Kayla  Arnold, Tyler Keller, Karissa Rowlinson, Courtney Arnold, Emily Roberts, and so many more! I am from Passadena, Texas and I am such a loving, fun, and funny person. I just love to have fun with everyone! My favorite foods are pizza, pickles,  and mac and cheese. I am in the marching band this year and its so much! I mean at first I was scared about starting because I was thinking you know what if the big kids are gonna be mean and pick on me and make fun of me for not doing something right. Well I was totally wrong because they are all nice except for like 2 sophmores.

           My favorite tv channels are MTV, Teen Nick, Nickeloden, and TLC. I also have a new puppy named Nick and hes so sweet but hes such a brat.  Also in my life I have moved a lot. I started school at Colonel Crawford then I moved at the end of 1st grade and started 2nd grade in Mobile, Alabama then at the middle of 2nd grade I moved back to Ohio and went back to Colonel Crawford then in the middle of 4th grade I moved to Buckeye Central then ever sice then I have been at buckeye central and I'm loving it! Well I guess thats all! Thanks for reading this!! :)

© 2012 Whitney Busby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012

Author

Whitney Busby
Whitney Busby

OH



About
Hi I'm Whitney Busby! I'm 12 years old and love to write poetry and stories and songs. I go to Buckeye Central Middle School. I love to make friends and love to volunteer any chance I get to. Especial.. more..

Writing