B&S: Prologue - Part 2

B&S: Prologue - Part 2

A Story by Bull1128

...from the essence of the bright Naxim came a race of beings made from its' purest light. Some of these beings decided to manifest a physical form, one of great golden armor and gilded wings, each bound with the most sturdy metal from the metal Naxim, whilst others chose a form with bird-like wings and bodies formed completely of light, with skins a consistency similar to that of the flesh-bound Naxim, as to these beings, forms such as this embodied what was inside them, an essence of valor, compassion, courage and unity, all of them together in one mind. These beings called themselves the Auongeilic (Ay-Oo-on-gei-ick). Elsewhere formed beings from the shadowed Naxim, only these creatures took upon themselves a form of flesh and blood, some a much understandable form that spoke of power as the metal Naxim, and others a more wild, sometimes animal-like form, each as unpredictable as the very movement of the flesh Naxim, as although this did not affect them physically, this was a manifestation of their eternal cunning, power, independence, and individuality, each speaking with a voice and vision of their own. These creatures would go on to call themselves the Dei-kan-monai (Die-Khan-Mone-I). Although unfamiliarity assailed the two races as both spent hundreds of million of years in solitude with their own kin, peace reigned between the two soon after, as no reason for hostility was evident. For 2 thousand years the two races coexisted, until a third, albeit less powerful race made their presence known, a time after the lizard like creatures who dominated the world known as Earth had been destroyed by a catastrophic event. What caught the attention of the two estranged races were whispers, as the first sentient humans who thought of powerful beings called "gods" issued the first prayers. The two immortal races found they siphon the energy from these prayers into themselves. However, it was soon found that it was not the prayer itself, but the emotion, the belief, the pain, and in some cases, the sacrifice behind it. As more religions became apparent amongst mankind, the Auongeilic and the Dei-kan-monai began to see competition between one another, for the prayers of the mortals, as while light, heartfelt, and loving prayers fed only the Auongeilic, so too did prayers supplemented with fear, pain, and wrath fed only the Dei-kan-monai, and only darkness or light could fill most mortals' hearts all at once. Although hostilities were avoided at first, more and more of both parties began to bay for blood, and it was in the most intense moment that a battle was waged to determine the fate of the mortals. After several years, Auongeilic won, and banished the Dei-kan-monai to the depths of earth's core, whilst Auongeilic took their place amongst the stars. They would approach mortals as beings that would become familiar to the morals as angels and gods, and while the Dei-kan-monai could also contact them, they were made as evil beings called demons, and their leaders claimed as incarnations of an evil known by many names. However, as the war settled, two of the most prominent figures amongst the two races, Miael (My-A-El) or Michael the Archangel and Li-tei-ieth (Lie-tay-e-eth) or Lillith, the Demon Queen, were found missing. Little beknownst to the two races, the two had met upon the battlefield, but they had gained knowledge forbidden amongst the angels, and unknown amongst the demons, this knowledge being the truth of the link between light and darkness...

© 2017 Bull1128


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on April 7, 2017
Last Updated on April 7, 2017

Author

Bull1128
Bull1128

About
Hello. I have been creating stories for a long time now, but have had few opportunities to share them. Many of them are much darker than others, but overall, it's an interesting universe I've made usi.. more..

Writing