"Neoblast X: Restart"

"Neoblast X: Restart"

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

A recap of the "Neoblast X" story.

"
Mechan is a humble planet inhabited by organic robots, their race has been constantly attacked by the cruel aliens known as the Kanukians. The Kanukians have already occupied the south of the planet and intend to rule the north too. Luckily, a talented Mechan scientist called Dr. Three has been building a powerful robot warrior called "Neoblast X", a humanoid machine that can restore it's body after damage.
Unfortunately, during the creation of Neoblast X, a fleet of Kanukian warships attacked Dr. Three's city of Geartro. The doctor's lab was destroyed in the attack and only Neoblast X survived the explosion. Once recovering itself, Neoblast X fought off the ships with all his might. However, despite trying incredibly hard, the ships teamed up together then  shot Neoblast X so hard that he flew to the ground and landed on a garbage dump. 
Fortunately, a young Mechan boy called Tren found Neoblast X and brought him home. The next day, Tren met up with his friend Larka and took her to the arcade. Tren and Larka's game play was interrupted by the egocentric and short sized prince of Kanukia, who told the citizens of Geartro that he owned them and their homes. Luckily, a fully restored Neoblast X came to the rescue, beat up the prince's men and frightened his majesty away. 
Once the prince returned to planet Kanukia, he whined to his father about what happened but the heartless King grew tired of his son's jabbering and ordered his beheading immediately. Meanwhile back in Geartro, the mayor held a parade for Neoblast X and praised him for protecting his people from the prince. 
Later that day, the mayor's scientists took a look inside Neoblast X and discover that he can only restore his damaged body a few times a day. This worried the mayor because it could cause problems when trying to use the heroic machine to defend his city. Hours later, the Kanukian militarily commander attacked Geartro and asked Neoblast X to come out under threat of the citizen's lives. Neoblast X showed up, kicked the commander's team's backsides and ordered the commander to return home. The commander returned to his planet and was beheaded for failing his mission. Meanwhile, Larka, Tren and Neoblast X spent time at the park and discussed questions of life. 
The next day, Tren and Larka returned to the rebuilt school (it had previously been destroyed in the recent warship attack). At school, a bully teased Tren about his renowned temper and this sparked Tren to start punching the bully. The screaming of the bully was so loud that it was heard by Neoblast X, who came to rescue the bully by picking up Tren by the neck. Tren shouted at Neo and called him a bad guy because he almost choked him to death. Meanwhile, the Kanukian King decided to head to planet Mechan and ordered his troops to fly towards Geartro. 
Once the Kanukians landed in Geartro, the King announced that he would set things straight after all the hassle that Neoblast X has caused. Unfortunately, Neoblast X had hid away in the school's janitor closet, feeling guilty about what Tren had said. Larka slapped Neo and convinced him that he was a good guy destined to defend Geartro from the Kanukians. 
Neoblast flew into the city centre and fought the king in an epic showdown. Thanks to his great strength and wit, Neo defeated the King but spared his life then urged him to leave Mechan forever. After the planet of Mechan became it's own fee world again, Neoblast X became a celebrity, Tren got anger management and the Mayor retired, replaced by a hip young politician called Jethrow. 
Neoblast X, Tren and Larka sometimes reunited in the park to watch the annual Geatro orchestra perform beautiful symphonies inspired by Mechan history. 


© 2015 Jason Bubbleo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: Robot, Planet, War, Battle, Fight, Arcade, Prince, King, Restore, Rebuild, School, Bully, Oppression, Defeat, Attack