Shes finally back home

Shes finally back home

A Story by Ouin Sader
"

but something is off

"

She’s been gone for two weeks travelling for work. I used to lie in bed wondering what she was doing while away, staying out with coworkers til two in the morning. I used to writhe in bed thinking about the awful things she could be doing that I would never know about. I tortured myself. The feelings were unfounded except for the fact that every time she came home from a trip her legs and vagina are shaved. If she spends three weeks at home in a row those things are rarely groomed. The small details are the details I paid; maybe I should say the small details are the ones I noticed.

 

Her plane landed. As she jumped into the car excited to see me still texting the man she was on the trip with I smiled. Inside I died. Inside, my heart beat fast and with each letter she typed I wanted to launch myself into oncoming traffic. Dinner was pleasant. At least the walk into the restaurant was. Once we sat at the table her phone was immediately placed on the table and texts and emails were exchanged. Each smile that crossed over her face drove another stake into my head. Maybe my head is the problem though.

 

Getting into bed I got excited. I wanted to lay next to her and sleep with her. I wanted to feel her blood fill the sheets that we lay in. I wanted to feel her against me so that I could feel the last breathes leave her beautiful body. She was always so warm to lay next to that the change of temperature as life left her would be soothing.

I don’t feel anything anymore. No pain. No joy. Just numb.

Empty.

© 2015 Ouin Sader


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed reading this. The pain felt by writer, is reflected onto the reader... Heavy, man. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015

Author

Ouin Sader
Ouin Sader

IL



About
Began to write a blog about a vampire couple that quickly lost motivation for. Im here to explore different stories that are in my head when I need a creative outlet. I always love feedback more..

Writing
Sad Truth Sad Truth

A Story by Ouin Sader