Just a Beginning

Just a Beginning

A Story by Brianna
"

me and my wonderful amazing boyfriend made this up.

"
Once upon a time there was a wandering female wizard who found a small village in a place called Grumlar Forest,  the village was named Varak Village. When she arrived the place looked absolutely deserted. Lonely houses and cooking centers that were cold to the touch. The little stick and clay houses were smaller than the average house she would have lived in. The town seemed as it was fit for trolls. Wandering about in the cold she saw a parchment sign with a wanted picture sketched on, as she was right, it was a drawing of a troll. And a mean one at that, he looked like a vicious killer. What the young wizard didn’t know was that the trolls of Varak Village leave every year to trade things like hammers, spears, and arrows for spices and other useful objects with the dark elves in the forests of Orzamar. Leaving the beastly guard, a nasty Gar, to protect the village every year when the trolls are away. Not knowing of this knowledge, she decided to make use of the what seemed like an abandoned village, and camp there for the night. Later that night the Gar attacked her while she was asleep, for he thought she was up to no good being there. He picked her up and threw her into one of the little houses, she sprang up off the icy ground and bolted toward her bag for her wand and had just received it when the Gar knocked her out with his giant hand. Just before he could kill her with one last blow, a handsome, powerful wizard came swooping in and rescued her, taking her to a safe place, where their story together begins.

© 2011 Brianna


Author's Note

Brianna
Going to keep working on this, fix it, and add more to the story when i get ideas and in that creative writing mood.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting.....Definetly original.
100 for originatily

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 22, 2011
Last Updated on August 25, 2011

Author

Brianna
Brianna

MN



About
Read my stuff and find out. more..

Writing
Waking up Waking up

A Story by Brianna