Angels Watching Over Me

Angels Watching Over Me

A Chapter by Brendan2k5
"

Angel is about to find out someone has sinister plans for her...

"

 

---

 

Chapter 14: Angels Watching Over Me

 

---

 

 

Previously...

 

---

 

Chapter 9: The Angel Project

 

---

 

Where am I?” I asked the man sitting next to me.

 

 

Come on, even you should know where this is.” Said a man who walked on the plane in Korean. “After all, this was your home for some 14 years.” When I saw his face, I knew exactly where I was. “The Togo Institution.” I replied. “I swore I’d never come back to this hell hole.”

 

 

-

 

"Who are you?"

 

I turned and saw a young girl who looked a bit younger than Mark Anthony. She wore a drab gray shirt that fell to her knees and baggy pants that nearly covered her feet. Her hair was tied together into two pigtails. Something about her reminded me of myself when I was her age.

 

"What's your name?" I asked. "I don't have one." She replied. "Hurley never gave me a name. He said something about me having to earn it."

 

"Mother always told me no one like me deserves to be left alone." The girl said. "I miss her so much..."

 

"You're not alone anymore." I replied. "And don't you worry, either. We'll get through this."

 

"Do you really think so?" She asked. " I know so." I replied. "And I'm going to give you a name, too. From now on you will be called Angel. How does that sound?" "I love it!" She replied, giving me a hug around the middle. "I'm glad you like it." I said.

 

---

 

What in the world…?” I emerged from the underground bunker, seeing the Togo Institution in flames. It seemed something catastrophic had occurred in the last 12 hours, as no one had come to feed or train me. When the high security system that kept me locked away disengaged, I decided it would be best to not waste the opportunity presented to me.

 

My name is Zenith.” I said to Hurley. “Remember it well.” I walked a ways before coming to a beach. I could see land on the opposite shore. I wasn’t partial to swimming so I decided to fly over instead. I hadn’t gone far before three figures appeared before me. Two of them looked a bit older than me while the third looked much older than they.

 

My name is Abyssion Highwind.” The man replied. “These are my children Aurina and Damien. You want to find your sister? I know where she is. If you allow me to train you then you will be able to overcome any obstacle no matter how strong or stubborn.” I regarded the man for a moment. He wore a black jacket and his hair was longer than mine. I spied two scabbards tied to his waist. Perhaps the most defining feature was his crimson eyes. When I looked into them I could tell he was not only powerful but refined. I knew not why but I knew he was one man I could never defeat on my own.

 

Very well.” I finally said. “I accept your offer. My name is Zenith, by the way.”

 

Excellent, Zenith!” Abyssion exclaimed. “If you learn quickly, you will be rewarded with weapons to add to your arsenal.”

 

I’m ready.” I replied. “Let’s begin.”

 

---

 

Chapter 7: Aeris C

 

---

 

Just what is going on?” I asked Alex. “You know something don’t you? Tell me!”

 

 

Alright, but before I do you must both swear that what I tell you is accepted.” He began, looking deep into Jenna’s eyes. “It is the truth and dismissing it can have negative consequences. I have no reason to lie to you. In 1870, a young woman named Sarah gave birth to a son. This child however, would have a descendant who would be the mother of the Anti-Christ. We believe you are the mother and the baby you carry will destroy the world. My Religion, once called the Jade Hook is now called The Faith Watchers. Our mission is to see to it that all things foretold in the Book of Revelation come to pass. So far, they have...”

 

---

 

And In Chapter 1: Spirit Cleansing...

 

----

 

 

"Who's there?" said a strange voice.

 

"The one who will cast all of you from this girl," Alex replied calmly. "Show yourself!" A figure appeared near the window. It was Jenna obviously but the voice, skin and eyes were not hers. “Are you ready to be cast from this girl?"

 

"Are you ready to die, human?" the voice retorted.

 

"It's Lucifer!" I exclaimed. "We should have known!"

 

"Only one person has ever cast me out of someone and lived." he said. "That was 2,000 years ago."

 

-

 

"What is this?" said the devil.

 

"Your undoing!" Alex cried. "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I cast you out, forever shattering your hold on Jenna!" He struck the Piledriver with his staff, causing a beam of light from the sky to come down onto Jenna. I knew then that God himself would take it from here.

 

We watched Jenna's body contorted as the Devil was ripped of his hold on her. Once he was out, he retreated into the shadows. "Let that be a lesson, Rebel." said Alex. "Never attempt this again or you won't get off so lucky." It was now over.

 

Or was it?

 



© 2008 Brendan2k5


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 21, 2008


Author

Brendan2k5
Brendan2k5

Boston, MA



About
I'm a Writery by hobby and up until recently my work has only been up for public viewing at my own website and Fictionpress. I've written many stories since 8th Grade and have decided to bring my newe.. more..

Writing
Backlash Backlash

A Chapter by Brendan2k5


Pardoning Pardoning

A Chapter by Brendan2k5