Lightning Campaign

Lightning Campaign

A Chapter by Brendan2k5
"

The Toss Family destroys the remaining Human Ranches and someone is brought back from the dead.

"

 

---

 

Chapter 6: Lightning Campaign

 

---

 

 

“This is as far as I can take you.” The guide we hired said once we were across the border from the US to Mexico. “Anyone wandering the wilderness is fair game. If you get capped, that’s your business!” With that, the guide ran off in the other direction. He didn’t get far before he was shot by drug smugglers in trucks.

 

“Time for us to move.” I said after we saw what happened. We ran down the steep embankment and out of the range of any sharpshooters that happened to be nearby. The downside to our hasty escape was the hard landing. When we came to, we discovered we were in the middle of a turf war in one of the boarder towns.

 

“What a time to be in Mexico.” Terra said with disgust. “Let’s try to get out of here without getting killed.” We moved through the area with caution. Every now and then one of us would duck for cover when the bullets came too close. Even though I could transform at any time I decided against doing so until the ranch had been located. I admit I was impressed with Terra showing such restraint under pressure—she was itching to test out the new toy I gave her.

 

---

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” A voice suddenly said. We turned and were face to face with a gang leader and his crew.

 

“We’re just passing through.” Ted explained calmly. “We don’t even know what’s goin’ on out here.”

 

“You all are some crazy m***********s!” He replied. “The f**k is wrong with Americans these days, thinking you can roll wherever the f**k you want. Don’t you know your people can’t help you here?”

 

“I don’t remember us saying we’re tourists.” I replied. “You don’t look like you're local yourself, either.”

 

“Yo, chill.” The man replied, more to his entourage than us. “The sister knows the code! Where you from? What’s your name?”

 

“My name is Terra Ortiz and I am originally from La Paz.” I said. “I moved to Boston where I met my man Ted here and his wife and kids. We got married and have two kids together.”

 

“Oh!” The gang said in unison.

 

“This dude’s a playa, yo!” The Gang Leader said. “For real, that’s what’s up!”

 

“If you want to be my next of kin, how about giving me a name?” I asked, having gotten them to lower their guns.

 

“You sure he won’t mind?” the man asked.

 

“Go ahead.” Ted replied. “She said she wanted some time off, anyway.”

 

“That’s a nice offer but my chica, she don’t go for that.” the man replied. “The name’s Zeke but everyone calls me Heat. They call me that cause me and my crew, Nitro are always packing some.”

 

---

 

“Dad, I don’t think we should stay here too long.” Celes whispered. “This doesn’t feel right.”

 

“Hey, relax.” Heat replied. “You ain’t got nothing to fear from us.” Right after saying that, he leg was shot out from under him. I grabbed Celes and pulled her to the ground, Dad doing the same with Terra. Zeke’s buddies opened fire in the direction the shot came from, he himself cussing and fuming. The danger passed, we slowly returned to our feet.

 

“Lousy Federals,” he said as he was helped to his feet. “If they think I’ma just go home and call it quits ‘cause of this, those b*****s are so wrong…”

 

“Did you just say you’re fighting the authorities?” I asked with surprise.

 

“Somethin’ like that,” he replied as his wound was treated on the scene. “They ain’t connected to Mexico but they sure as f**k act like they own it.” Me and dad shared a look. Could he be referring to the Human Ranch we were searching for?

 

“Tell me, have you ever seen where they operate?” I asked. “Like their base--”

 

“What’s it to you?” He asked defensively. “You know ‘em?”

 

-----

 

“Let’s move to a safer location.” I suggested. “It seems you and I have similar goals here.” After commandeering a few trucks, we drove into an isolated section of the town and went into the warehouse that served as Heat’s base of operations. I admit I expected something along the lines of what I’d seen in police raids but instead I saw something that showed no signs of criminal activities. It actually looked like your average military compound.

 

“So, what business do you have with those pricks down the road?” Zeke asked me as a nurse treated his wound.

 

“We’re in the business of destroying it.” I replied. I then went on to tell him everything that had happened in Boston and Korea in full detail. He just listened with amazement.

 

“That’s some heavy s**t…” He said when I finished. “Still, I had no idea there were others…”

 

“What do you mean, ‘others’?” Terra asked with a look of surprise. Right then Zeke stood up on his own and sprouted the same transparent wings me, Angel and Ann had. He was an Archangel!

 

“I got these to help with the war efforts.” He explained.

 

“I see I’m not the only one with a pair of wings.” I replied as I made mine appear. “Zeke, this is big. If me, my daughter and other wife are Archangels, that must mean there could be others appointed by God with the same gift.”

 

“We should do everything we can to shut down that ranch before they guys in there catch on to our plans.” I advised. “The longer we wait, them ore time they have to find out what we’re up to.”

 

“I agree.” Terra added in. “We should make plans for the assault as quickly as possible.”

 

“Very well, then.” Dad replied. “We move now.”

 

--

 

“Had I any idea you would have been such a bother I would have killed you in Boston!” The Angel who led the ranch said as we entered his office. “I will use the power of Atlas’ Strength to kill you all!”

 

“An Arch Weapon!” Terra exclaimed.

 

“That’s right,” The Angel replied. “And with it, I shall end your existence!”

 

“Don’t count on it!” I exclaimed as I unsheathed the Time Blade.

 

“Another Arch Weapon?!” The angel exclaimed is surprise.

 

“That’s right.” I replied. “And it will be your undoing!” In four moves I cut him down and held both Arch Weapons.

 

“How can…the Ultimate Power…lose?” The angel asked before breathing his last.

 

“With the right kind of power even ‘Ultimate Power’ will meet its match,” I said before finishing the job.

 

“It’s over…” Katrin said.

 

“No, it’s not.” Zeke replied. “There’s more ranches in other parts of the world that need to be shut down, too. The s**t you all are doing needs to be done. I’m glad the cameras came to see this. Now we can work on a way to have the others destroyed as well.”

 

---

 

“Are you sure about this?” Zeke’s son, Eddie asked back at the warehouse.

 

“Yep, I’m going with Ted.” He replied. “Until I return, you will be in charge of things here.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll hold things down while you’re gone.” Eddie replied with a grin. “No one will even think of taking advantage just because you’re not here.”

 

“If we’re lucky, Ann and Hannah’s groups will be wrapping up as well.” I said as we walked to the plane I just bought. “If so, then that would leave Africa and Haiti to look into...”

 

---

 

“Whew, this place is a f*****g cesspool for malaria and yellow fever!” Tom exclaimed as he swatted at the mosquitoes around his head. “Ted’s probably laughing his a*s off right now south of the border.”

 

“I wouldn’t say that much,” I replied. “His group isn’t exactly walking through a sandbox. Don’t worry—when we get further in the island they’ll leave you alone.” As we walked further into Indonesia’s main island we discovered that we’d just walked into the site of a mass genocide. As we entered what should have been a lively trade town, we found the city littered with corpses. The stench of the dead was overwhelming as well.

 

“What the hell happened here?” Tom asked as we looked around the desolate city. “Whoever did this didn’t care who they shot as long as they shot someone.” We walked further into the city in search of clues and to see if there were any survivors. The buildings were shot or blown open and the smaller houses were burned to ashes. It was like nothing any of us had seen before.

 

“Whoever did this is a heartless monster.” Ed Ross commented after peeking into a school. ”Not even children were spared such an awful fate...” The site of the town’s hospital was barren. It had been completely destroyed by artillery fire. A few ambulances, now shells of their former selves lined the driveway.

 

“Did someone drop a bomb on this city?” Kodak asked. “Everything about this place…a ground team wouldn’t do this much damage alone.”

 

“It’s possible,” Tom replied. “But the question is why…”

 

“Get down!” Ed suddenly exclaimed before pulling Kodak to the ground. Me and Tom looked up and saw a plane coming in low toward us. The camera crew trailing us took that moment to take cover and we slipped out of view as well. The plane flew close and opened fire, destroying everything on the street in its path.

 

“Something tells me he wants us dead.” Tom said as the plane circled for another run. “I, for one have no plans on dying!” With that he took out the handgun Ted gave him and aimed at the cockpit. We watched in amazement as the pilot, apparently assuming Tom as trying to flag him down flew even lower, giving him a better shot. One bullet was all it took. Nearly 60 feet apart, Tom fired a shot that went into the cockpit and killed the pilot, making the plane crash several yards past us.

 

“That was incredible!” I exclaimed as we watched the plane burning in the distance. “I knew you were good but not THAT good!”

 

“I can hit even further, trust me.” Tom replied after he put the gun away. “For now, let’s keep moving. Our dead friend might have more friends coming that we don’t know about.” After securing the camera team we continued through the streets of the town. As we neared the area where the plane Tom shot down was, we heard the sound of someone calling for help.

 

“Someone please help me!” I heard someone scream in Chinese.

 

---

 

“That plane didn’t have two pilots, did it?” Ed asked me.

 

“From what I could tell, it could only carry one.” I replied. “Unless…” We quickly hurried to the crash site to investigate. When we arrived, the modified Sea Plane was still burning and I could make out the pilot I shot dead inside it. The screams for help were coming from the rear the plane. We drew closer and found a woman near what was the back of the plane. She looked as if she had been held against her will by the pilot.

 

“Are you hurt?” Ann asked her after we moved aside large sections of the plane.

 

“I think I broke my arm in the crash.” The woman said as Ann checked her over for injuries.

 

“Can you stand?” Ann asked as she helped her up. As she stood we all saw that she had black hair with streaks of dark green in various places with green eyes to match. It certainly was a lot to look at.

 

“Let’s get her away from here.” Ed suggested. “I smell gas and this plane could blow at any moment!” With Ann holding one side and me the other, we dragged the young woman away from the plane shortly before it exploded in a ball of flames. The force of the blast knocked us all to the ground.

 

“Any closer and we’d probably be all over that building.” I said as me and Ann helped our guest up. It was then that we all noticed she was pregnant. “Who are you and what were you doing on that plane?”

 

“My name is Marina.” She said. “I lived in this town shortly before they destroyed it.”

 

“Who are 'they'?” Ann asked. “And why was this town destroyed?”

 

“’They’ are a group called The Law, though they have nothing to do with our own government.” Marina replied. “All who disobey them are taken to their Ranch North of here where they are never seen or heard from again. Our town was destroyed after some of the townsfolk tried to rescue me after I was captured.”

 

“That brings me to the second question I asked.” Ann said. “What were you doing on that plane?”

 

“You probably won’t believe this but I am half human and half something else.” Marina replied. We watched as the same transparent wings Ted had appeared behind her. “When I was a little girl I escaped from that place. Shortly after I discovered I had amazing powers. When they found me a few months ago I was taken back there. That’s when they punished the town that had taken me in all these years, including the man I loved…”

 

---

 

“We believe you.” Tom said. “And if you’d tell us where to find this death camp, we’ll make sure they can’t harm anyone else.”

 

“Who are you?” Marina asked.

 

“We’re here to shut down the Human Ranch operating in the area.” I replied. “This may surprise you but I know exactly how you feel. I was held at the Human Ranch in Korea as a child. When they found me again recently I, too was pregnant. Fortunately, my husband, Tom and his team found me and destroyed their Ranch. Shortly afterward, I found out about these wings.”

 

“Are you an angel?” She asked me.

 

“Sorry, but we’re not angels.” I replied as I made my wings vanish. “Archangel would be more appropriate. We can’t die but the weapon the Ranch Head holds could kill us.”

 

“And you plan to take them on?” She asked in amazement.

 

“Of course,” I replied. “Providing you show us where to find them, that is.”

 

---

 

“This place looks just like the one in Korea…” Ann said as we wandered the grounds of the human ranch.

 

“Ted told me the ones in Asia were all built the same since they are in such remote locations.” I replied. “After we free the last of the captives we should find the guy who runs this place.”

 

“I agree.” Marina replied. “The sooner we find him, the sooner we can leave!”

 

“Don’t count on it!” Said a voice from far away. Before I could look to see where it came from I was on the ground, followed by Ed and Kodak.

 

“I can’t use my legs…” Ed said when he tried to get up.

 

“Damn it!” I exclaimed when I realized we were on a magnetic surface.

 

“Stupid humans.” He said as he came close. “There is a reason why this place can never be assaulted—it’s metal-proof!”

 

“Good thing my gun’s not metal!” Ann replied as she started shooting at our host. He jumped back a good 20 feet before taking cover.

 

“Get down, Marina!” I exclaimed as Ann shot in a full circle. After seeing a fuse box get totaled me, Ed and Kodak found ourselves able to move again. “That’s some looking out, Ann.” I said when everyone was standing again. “Now where did that little b*****d go?”

 

---

 

“You’ll pay for destroying that.” Our host said before reappearing.

 

“Not if I kill you first!” I replied before charging a lot of force energy. I flew into the air and started shooting again. Buildings were shot to pieces as the fiend ducked behind them. Tiring of seeing this go nowhere, Tom added some covering fire.

 

“There he is!” Tom said after blowing up a can of gas. One shot was all it took. With all opposition finally deal with, I went up to him to finish the job.

 

“You fools…” He said as she writhed in agony. “As soon as this heals I will finish you off!”

 

I picked up the Nebula Shot he had and aimed it at his face. “Marina, come here.” I said.

 

“Yes?” she replied as she came over.

 

“Finish him.” I said as I handed it to her. The job done, I fired up the Cyber Room and teleported us to Hawaii. “That’s the last of the Human Ranches in Asia. Assuming Ted and Hannah have finished with theirs, we’ll have just one more left to deal with.”

 

“I’ll be happy when this is over and done with.” Tom replied as he held the gun Ted gave him. “Ever since I got this thing, I’ve been starting to wonder if I’m loosing my edge.” We all looked at him and shook our heads. “Relax Ed, I’m joking!” he exclaimed. “That may have been an easy mission but I know there is always the one mission to end to all missions.”

 

“Do you always take on dangerous jobs?” Marina asked him. “Or only the ones everyone else would pass up?”

 

“A little of both,” Tom replied with a laugh. “Why do you ask?”

 

“Me and me baby, we owe you our lives.” She said. “If it’s ok with you, I would like you to take me as your wife.”

 

“No.” He replied.

 

“Why not?” I asked, shocked that he would discard such a sincere proposal.

 

“I should be the one to ask.” He said as he got on one knee. “Now Marina, I have something I want to ask you…”

 

“Damned idiot...” I spat before everyone laughed.

 

---

 

“Are you sure there’s a Human Ranch here?” I asked as we neared the Pontiff’s Residence.

 

“Positive.” Aeris replied. “Details are illusive but the entrance should be in the arcade.”

 

“Has Hannah come back yet?” Dexter asked as we drove up to the crowded square. “She hasn’t been seen for days.”

 

“She promised to meet us here.” I replied. “Wait—there she is!” We pulled up to the sidewalk and were met by Hannah and the men we all presumed to be her long-lost father. She looked very happy to have found him again.

 

“Anyone know where to entrance is?” Rose asked.

 

“Right here,” Aeris said after moving the huge statue aside with her powers.

 

“Please tell me you knew it was there all this time.” Dexter asked.

 

“Of course.” Aeris replied with a grin. “Now come on, let’s go.” Once we were inside we literally fought out way to the Ranch Head. Needless to say, it was messy.

 

---

 

“Damn…I’ve never fought so many of my own kind…” Aeris gasped after the last angel was slain. “I’m so glad it’s finally over.”

 

“Don’t bet on it!” Said one more angel who appeared.

 

“Vesper,” Aeris said. “I swear I’ll kill you!”

 

“Don’t bet on it, sweetheart.” He said before knocking her out.

 

“Hey!” I exclaimed before blasting him with a spell. “Who do you think you are?”

 

“The one who will put you all down, that’s who!” He exclaimed before knocking everyone else down. When I came to, the others were still out of it and Vesper held the Heaven Saber.

 

“Why won’t you die already?!” He exclaimed.

 

“Energy Force!” I exclaimed as I took out Meteor Storm. “Infinite Powers, I command thee! Destroy the enemy with your awesome power: Blazing Storm!” With that, I blew Vesper away with a Meteor Shower. With the Angel defeated, I picked up Aeris’ sword and Vesper’s Holy Seraphim.

 

“Angel, you did it…” Aeris said as she came to. “I sense Ted and Ann have completed their goals as well. We should be going.”

 

“I’ll be glad when this is all over.” I said as the others started to stir. “For now, let leave this place!”

 

---

 

“Damn you humans!” The angel we just defeated in Haiti said after Celes skewered him. “How could I lose so easily…”

 

“Because you touch yourself at night,” Celes replied before finishing him off. With that, another ranch was destroyed.

 

“What a quote to end it on.” I replied sarcastically. “Family Guy, of all things!”

 

“We’ve got the Astra Bands so we’re good.” She replied. “I doubt any of us can use them though.”

 

“Think again.” Fin replied before putting them on.

 

“Neat!” Mark Anthony exclaimed. “I wonder what they can do.”

 

“We can play show and tell later.” I said as I fired up the Bio Transfer. “We’re to meet back home before the final Ranch is deal with, remember?”

 

“Let’s just hope the others finish as well.” Fin said.

 

“Hope is for the hopeless.” Said a voice nearby. We turned and saw Mom, Ann, Alex and Midas standing there.

 

“Just finishing up?” Terra asked. “And we thought you might be in need of help…”

 

“Did you get it?” I asked.

 

“Say hello to Thor’s Hammer.” Mom said as she presented a massive Axe that gleamed with light. “If you’re done gawking, we need to head home!”

 

“I know, I know.” Mark Anthony said before we teleported back to Boston. There, I heard about what happened with Tom.

 

“…And just like that he got married?” I asked Ann when everyone was back in Boston.

 

“Uh, huh.” She replied. “I’m as shocked as you are but it is the truth.”

 

“Still, I never thought Tomiko, of all people would fall in love for keeps, let alone someone pregnant with another man’s child…” I trailed.

 

“You know, there’s a time and place for everything.” I heard Tom say before appearing with Ed, Kodak and his new wife, Marina. “Everyone, you’re looking at the new Mr. and Ms. Morado!”

 

“Congratulations, Tom.” Terra said. “I would’ve preferred going to the wedding, though.”

 

“Don’t worry, we’ll have one just for you guys after she has the baby.” Tom replied with a wink.

 

“Excuse me, but have all 10 weapons been accounted for?” Aeris suddenly said. Everyone held up theirs as I counted. When the number came to 9, we knew the last would be in the final Ranch.

 

“I know this is going against the rules a bit but would it be ok if we use them against the last Human Ranch?” Ann asked.

 

“Of course.” Aeris replied. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

---

 

“Kevin, it’s been awhile.” I said to Hannah’s father.

 

“Terra it’s good to see you!” He exclaimed as we embraced. “It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other.”

 

“That’s saying a lot.” I replied. “Still, I’m glad I was able to help make this reunion possible.”

 

“You knew?” Hannah asked.

 

“The whole time, actually.” Her father replied. “When I lost contact with you I called Terra and asked her to help me find you again.”

 

“That’s what I was doing in Little Rock.” I said. “From there, I set up the meeting in Europe.”

 

“I don’t know how to thank you…” Hannah replied tearfully. “Even when I lived with Fin and Gina I always felt so alone…”

 

“You don’t have to feel that way anymore.” Fin said as he appeared with Gina, Mark Anthony and Serenity. “When I bumped into you I knew that there were people who cared about you looking for you. You just needed someone tell you right then that you are important.”

 

“And you will always be our daughter.” Gina added. “And Ted III our grandson. It’s funny to say that, considering how close in age we are.”

 

“Where will you go from here?” I asked.

 

“I want to get to know the people who looked after my daughter all this time, so I’m going with you.” Kevin replied. “I may not be good with a blade or gun but I taught Terra how to use a Bow.”

 

“That’s good, because one of the Arch Weapons is a Bow.” said Mark Anthony. “Maybe you can give me lessons sometime…”

 

“Well, that's stereotypical of you.” Fin remarked. “Asking him just because he's Native American...”

 

“Well technically I am to, you know.” said Mark.

 

“Alright guys, we're out of here.” Ted said from the backyard. “We've got just one more Human Ranch to take out!”

 

---

 

“So you are the people who bested the others.” Said the angel who sat on the throne.

 

“And you are?” I asked, sword ready.

 

“My name is Eternal.” He said as she stepped into the light. “I will make you suffer for what you have done.”

 

“What makes you think you can take us all by yourself?” Angel asked. We watched as Eternal made 9 clones, each holding a weapon similar to the Arch weapons.

 

“Way to go, Angel!” Fin spat. “Now we have to work twice as hard to kick his a*s!”

 

“And kick it we will, trust me.” Ann replied as she readied the Nebula Shot.” I didn’t come all this way just to die.”

 

“Wielders of the Arch Weapons, come forth!” Eternal said. “I would test your strength in battle!”

 

“Infinite Powers I command thee!” Angel cried as she opened Meteor Storm.

 

“Seraphim!” Marina said as she cast The Holy Tome.

 

“Sacred Fire!” They said together. The combined attacks blew away all the clones, much to my own surprise.

 

 

---

 

“Now that’s power…” Tom said after seeing what Angel and Marina had done.

 

“We’re not done yet!” Zeke cried as he held Thor’s Hammer. “Kodak, let’s go!” Combined with Atlas’ Strength they managed to knock Orion’s Bolt from its wielder’s hands. Terra used that moment to grab it from where it landed.

 

“We’ve got them all!” I said to Ted.

 

“Good, now we can finish this!” He said as his wings grew out. “Arch Angels, let’s go!” Everyone who held an Arch Weapon jumped into the air and pounded Eternal with everything they had, save Ted. Somehow Eternal survived the barrage.

 

“It will take more than that to beat me!” He replied.

 

“This should do it.” Ted said before plunging his sword into the angel’s chest. “Now you will feel the one thing we humans have come to know, fear and respect called death.” He pulled it out and Eternal staggered back a few feet. Terra fired an arrow from the Spirit Bow, finishing Eternal forever.

 

---

 

“That…was pure…hell…” I said after confirming the kill. “Thank God it’s over…” When the building began to shake I realized otherwise.

 

“Since Eternal is dead, this place is collapsing!” Ann exclaimed. “We’ve got to get out of here!”

 

“Let me handle this.” Aeris said as she started to glow. In a flash of light we were no longer in the collapsing Human Ranch but Fin’s House in Little Rock.

 

Would you believe I didn’t have an exit plan for that?” I said to everyone.

 

“I would never have guessed.” Tom replied. “You usually have a plan for everything these days.”

 

“Where did Aeris go?” Celes suddenly asked.

 

“She’s not here?” Ann asked. “And the Arch Weapons--!”

 

“Relax, they’re here.” I replied as I unsheathed my Time Blade.

 

“I just had a talk with Michael.” Aeris said as she reappeared before us. “Because the Arch Weapons have been used to kill innocent people, they can’t be returned to heaven. Seeing as you used them for good, he will see to it that only those in this house may use any of them for the time being.”

 

“Sounds interesting…” Alex replied as he held Resolve. “If that is his wishes, so be it.”

 

“Wait, I’m not done yet.” Aeris continued. “I have been given permission from The Lord to bring back to life one person. Name the person and they will be returned to you.”

 

---

 

“One person…” Marina said. “No, that wouldn’t be right...”

 

“I never want to see her again.” Hannah said, more to herself than anything.

 

“What are you talking about?” Katrin asked her.

 

“Oh, nothing.” she replied with a devious smile.

 

“I want Jenna back!” I exclaimed, pissed off everyone had forgotten her. “It’s not fair what happened to her and I want her back!”

 

“But I cloned her!” Mark Anthony cut in.

 

“And your clone died after a few days.” Dad replied flatly.

 

“Please, I want my best friend back.” I said to Aeris. “If you can’t do that I’m changing my daughter’s name so it isn’t yours!”

 

“Relax, I can do it.” Aeris said with a laugh. There was a flash of light and Jenna appeared before us all.

 

“Celes!” She exclaimed.

 

“You’re back!” I exclaimed as we embraced. “I’ve missed you so much.”

 

---

 

“What a treat for Celes.” I said after the two went inside. “I know she was devastated when her Jenna died.”

 

“I have a special gift for you four as well.” Aeris said.

 

“What do you mean?” Ted asked. There was another flash and then the room dimmed again.

 

“You’ve all been made 20 years younger.” She said. “More years to have with your children and grandchildren.”

 

‘I’m the same age as Fin and Katrin?” Ted asked. “Talk about weird!”

 

:From 41 to 21…” I trailed. “That makes Terra 15 again, doesn’t it?”

 

“Only you, Tom, Zeke and Ted receive this gift.” Aeris replied.

 

“That makes sense.” I replied. “She’d be 2 years older than Mark Anthony otherwise!”

 

---

 

“It is time I returned again.” Aeris said that night.

 

“We’ll never forget this.” I said as we shook hands. “If ever you need something done you know who to go to.”

 

“Of course,” She replied. “I am sure this won’t be the last we see each other.” We then watched as she disappeared into the night sky.

 

“Hey, Celes.” Tom said.

 

“Yes?” She replied.

 

“That’s one hell of an Angel you’ve got there.” he said. We all just laughed.

 



© 2008 Brendan2k5


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 20, 2008


Author

Brendan2k5
Brendan2k5

Boston, MA



About
I'm a Writery by hobby and up until recently my work has only been up for public viewing at my own website and Fictionpress. I've written many stories since 8th Grade and have decided to bring my newe.. more..

Writing
Backlash Backlash

A Chapter by Brendan2k5


Pardoning Pardoning

A Chapter by Brendan2k5