Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
A Bad Way To Meet New People pt.3

A Bad Way To Meet New People pt.3

A Chapter by Luis

Before we begin the big battle lets look at where Carmen is at. Carmen arrives at a city called Jurai. She drives around trying 2 find somwhere to hind. When suddenly she hears a voice coming from a sewer. "HELP!!" yelled the voice. Carmen stopped the bike and looked down in the sewer. To her surprise it was a teenager trapped down inside there. "OH MY GOD!!' yelled Carmen. Carmen then grasps ahold on the cage on the sewer and lifts it with ease. "Whoa, that was cool," said the teen. "Eh, it was nothin'. So what's your name kid?" asked Carmen. The teen hops up out the sewer and says, "The name's Ray Spenelli, but you can call me Ray." Carmen laughs then says, "Spenelli? Wow that's a dumb last name." "Hey, I didn't choose my last name. Hmph, from what I hear it's not even my real last name," said Ray. Carmen then stops laughing and says, "Really? That sucks. Well, I'm Carmen Janetti. You can call me Carmen or Netti as most people call me." Ray then asks, "Hey do you have any money on you? I'm flat broke and I haven't eaten in a couple of days." "Couple days? Why were you down there in the first place?" asked Carmen. "Well, I was supposed to do a "job" for my boss and it turns out I failed to complete that "job" and so he got angry with me and threw me down this exact sewer," said Ray. "Well, you know what I'm a treat you to some food and a couple shots and then I'll have to take you to some hotel to get some rest," said Carmen. "Well if your trying to get me drunk and have sex with me I'm not interested," said Ray. "What?! And if I was why wouln't you?" ased Carmen. "Because I have a girlfriend, but my boss took her away from me," said Ray with a frown. "HUH! Awww you poor kid. Well, listen I'm still gonna get you something to drink and somethin' to eat. 'Cause I think you need it. And then I'm gonna help you get your girlfriend back!" said Carmen. "Thank you so much. I don't know how I can repay you," said Ray overjoyed. "Just do what I say and then you can repay me later," said Carmen. Ray hops on the back of the bike and they dive off to a restaurant.


© 2008 Luis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on April 7, 2008


Author

Luis
Luis

Coatesville, PA



About
i'm ur evryday kid dat ju likes to write random stories nd actully get rlly in2 them. I write stories dat involve action, romance, nd comedy. So if u dont lik ma stories well t damn bad. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by Luis