The Begining of a SECRET

The Begining of a SECRET

A Chapter by Luis

Things are hard in life, but we still have to endure them. Yet your not me now are you. You don't have to live a lie like I do now do u? Then if you want to get to know me better then sit back and enjoy the ride.
"Sean! Sean where are you?!"
"I'm right here Tara! What's wrong?!"
Sean and Tara were both Tony's parents and they were sort of in a bit of a bad perdicament. "The god damn cops are here!" yelled Tara. "S**T!! Get Tony and I'll start up the bike!!" yelled Sean. Tara runs in and gets Tony and runs back out. "Tara hurry c'mon!!" exclaimed Sean. Tara jumps on the other bike and they drive off. "What's happening, mom?" asked Tony. "Tony, sweety, just buckle up and hold on ok," Tara said to Tony. Tony buckles up and Sean says, "DAMN!! Their gainin' on us!" Then a fellow biker next to Sean says, "Sean you know what to do!" "WHAT?! Are you mad?! I have a kid and i mess him up for life!!" "Isn't messed up already?!" said the biker. Sean looks at Tony and Tony grins. Sean says, "It doesn't matter! Yet you are right that would be the only way to get rid of them!!" Sean looks at Tara and she nods 'yes'. Sean then reaches for a lever and says to Tony, "Son hold on tight! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!!" Tony smiles big and slides down into his seat. Sean pulls the lever and the NOS makes them fly off. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" screamed Tony. Everyone was then driving off into the distance losing the cops. "Good job, Sean, good job," said the biker. Three years pass and both of Tony's parents are overcome by an illness. This illness was so bad that they only had until 12:00 in the afternoon and i was already 12:45. Tony walks in the room and kneels down to his father. Sean then says to Tony, "Son i need to tell you something that may just startle you or even scare you, but here it goes.......you have a curse apon you." Tony gets up and steps back and says, "Dad are messin' with me right now? 'Cause if you are I'm not likin' it." Sean looks at Tara and looks back at Tony and says, "Son I kid u not for this curse has been past down from our ancestors to now. Now son----" Tony interupts, "So your telling me I can't live a normal life?" "Son I didn't say that. Now listen! You promise me to never use this curse for yourown power. For this curse could kill all of humanity!" yelled Sean. Tony sits next to his mom and hugs her as he watches them both pass away. Yes Tony did promise his father he wouldn't use this power and went to school like a normal child. Yet he never could concintrate because he was always was researching on his family's curse. To his suprise he found out that it was...............


© 2008 Luis


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on March 19, 2008
Last Updated on March 21, 2008


Author

Luis
Luis

Coatesville, PA



About
i'm ur evryday kid dat ju likes to write random stories nd actully get rlly in2 them. I write stories dat involve action, romance, nd comedy. So if u dont lik ma stories well t damn bad. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by Luis


He and She He and She

A Chapter by Luis