Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by Luis

Los Angeles, California a place where stars are born. Yet in this city there is a certain star that sticks out from the rest. This star is the most famous and most feared BIKER in the LA region. Who is he you may ask? Why he's none other then Tony Benjamin. He may look like your normal every day teen, but he's far from it. For when he was only a little boy he found out from when both his parents were ill that he has "gift" and he shall never in his life use this "gift". Tony promised and he watched his parents die before his eyes. He was devastated and jst went to school like a normal kid would, but had a a very curious mind. For whenever he had the chance he would be researching on his family's secret to find more info on it then his father already gave him. He does his reasearch for 7 years and when he finally turns 13 years old he finds out what his gift really is. The gift was so great that Tony began to wonder if his father was trying to hold him back from something. He looked even deeper into the secret and found out tat if the power was not used by the 35 to 40th age range then that person will die. Tony was now shocked and outraged because both his parents died at the age of 40. He started to think, did his father want him to commit suicide? Tony then quit school for a year and drove off into the sun. He became the new leader for his family's biker gang, The Red Dragons. He then moved away from them and soon ran into this beautiful teen, about his age, named Carmen Janetti. They got to talking and he found out that she was in the same boat as him, except she didn't have a family secret. Even though they were together, he still had a grudge on her as well as whomever he may have met. Tony is still now riding along the roads, with Carmen by his side, looking for more answers as to why his father did what he did. Will he ever find the truth? Let's find out........


© 2008 Luis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on March 19, 2008
Last Updated on March 19, 2008


Author

Luis
Luis

Coatesville, PA



About
i'm ur evryday kid dat ju likes to write random stories nd actully get rlly in2 them. I write stories dat involve action, romance, nd comedy. So if u dont lik ma stories well t damn bad. more..

Writing
He and She He and She

A Chapter by Luis