Foreword

Foreword

A Chapter by Master Morality

Yug-Gorthos, is an ongoing collection of short stories. It is a collection of short stories based in a world created primarily for my own amusement and practice. Consider it a writer’s sketchpad, something to do with all the things I like to create. The stories follow no chronological order, set over about two hundred years, and follow no particular single character; although it’s entirely possible some will reoccur.

 

Yug-Gorthos is, I suppose, primarily fantasy based, but you will find no elves, no dwarves, and most importantly no humans, within this world. You will find very little to do with the reality we know. There are, of course, elements of this world in this book; the most basic being that it is written in English, and the primary languages of the races is the same. I doubt that it would benefit you, or me, if I were to write it down in an entirely unheard of language. That and it’s simply too much effort…

 

I apologise in advance, the first few stories may not be very good, or very exciting, although they aren’t in chronological order, I myself have to establish, for myself, and everyone else, just what type of world I am creating. Consider the first story, at least, to be a sort of introduction to Yug-Gorthos, and I’ll try not to lose you in small details that, like anyone who has ever created a world, has come up with, but will never have a great reason for mentioning, or including inside any writing they may do, surrounding their creation. Things may change as the project ages, some thing may be added, some taken away.

 

Above all, I put this up with the hope that other people will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy creating it.

 



© 2009 Master Morality


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 22, 2009


Author

Master Morality
Master Morality

London, United Kingdom



About
I am me. more..

Writing