Thoughts 'n such

Thoughts 'n such

A Story by Blut Obst
"

Short little one liners and thoughts of things...

"

I’m not very happy right now, I don’t really think its my fault that I’m sad, it just happened this way…a simple thing they said, or that I did; invoked a wave of emotion that causes me to want to die, or hide in my room and never come out, or to see the light of day again.

Never really accepted anywhere, home, school, being what people want of me, and never what I want to be. I want to be wild and crazy, living free with out a care in the world, but here I’m stuck in my little world, following rules, always saying yes, no, maybe, sorry, okay, default words, that have lost there meaning. Making me feel like a pushover everywhere, all the time.

Now wiping the tears from my eyes, getting up putting a fake smile on my face, I step out side to face the cruel world. Alone. *

 

-

 

*But your not alone, none ever is...

 

-

 

Theirs a first time for every thing...like your sister throwing up on you...on the train...with people watching you, and the nice ones helping... you couldn’t help it though.

 

-

 

When the rain deer wants to play rain deer games the other rain deer’s go eat berries.

 

-

 

Having a good cry is good every now and then…just saying

 

-

 

Revenge is a dish best served cold…then again it’s a dish that’s probably best not served at all

 

-

 

Flowers bloom on a warm hot sunny Thursday

While Figs grow sweetly on trees…

 

-

 

You know now that I think about it, I know why my school doesn’t really have bullies, and only ostracize people. Its because there all to busy hating each other and being so far up their own asses to actually come together and bully some one…

 

-

 

Today I saw a little girl get harshly spoken to by her mum, I felt bad for her, but as the little girl walked by she looked at me and I to her, she didn't look sad, or on the brink of tears at all but she just smiled at me and I smiled back. She’s already going to be a strong girl.

 

-

 

It’s truly funny when you know someone painfully unfunny

 

-

 

Want some toast to go with that jelly

 

-

 

A prince in a harsh land, where judgment reigns on appearance, skin fair but tan, his hair like dark long curly strands. A voice that's loud it sounds like thunder, sometimes harsh but always feels guilty and is forgiven. Oh so very sensitive when diving into the dark pinkish nether hidden away by a pair of undies. Having a kingdom in his own world ruling over his chaotic citizens, from his Princely tower, where a goddess watches over him; when the moon rises and he goes out at night to look upon the stars he sees the goddess watching from a far, always hoping to touch with a reach, and she just likes to watch him sleep.

 

-

 

Theirs no point in helping someone who’s already past the point of needing help

 

-

 

Personally I always wonder how teachers get our lateness’s down to a timed approximate without looking at the clock, watch, or phone

© 2015 Blut Obst


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015
Tags: Sorts, one liners, quips, life obsevarions, random

Author

Blut Obst
Blut Obst

Brooklyn, NY



About
I am a very creative person, influenced by life and things around me; sometimes dark, sometimes light. My interests include comics both Japanese and American, I also like cooking, art, yaoi, and oth.. more..

Writing
Wramblings Wramblings

A Poem by Blut Obst