Chapter 9: James

Chapter 9: James

A Chapter by Blackthorne

“We’ll see” I say. I start walking towards the music rooms. She will sing. I’ll make sure of that. “See you later!”

“Yeah, we will see” Chloe shouts at me. I don’t know what the others will think when they find out what I’m going to do. I stop outside the first music room I come to. I look in the window where there are loads of posters showing all the different music clubs there were. I find what I’m looking for right at the top. Yes, this is going to be easy. Singing club is on, on Wednesday and Friday during lunch. On Wednesday I can just leg it to the club straight after French and on Friday I’m in a different set for English than Robert, Matthew and Joe. They will never have to know. And Chloe will finally see how good a singer she is. I turn around to see Mrs Brooks looking at the posters.

“Which one are you thinking of going to?” She asks.

“None Miss” She looks at me doubtfully.

“Fine, I’m going to singing club” I expected her to laugh.

“Cool, are you good at singing?”

“Kind of, but the only reason I’m going is to make sure Chloe sees how good a singer she is”

“She’s good singer. And you’re a good friend” She says. She walks off towards the tower block. She has got to be one of the best teachers in this school. I decide I better go and find the others before they start wondering where I am and ask me questions when I get to them.



© 2013 Blackthorne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2013
Last Updated on September 22, 2013


Author

Blackthorne
Blackthorne

United Kingdom



About
I'm a bit of a supernatural and romance fan. I enjoy writing and love to read. more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Book by Blackthorne