Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 7: James

Chapter 7: James

A Chapter by Blackthorne

I look back around the corner just to see Chloe’s face when she notice’s I’ve disappeared. She turns around. First there was shock on her face, then anger and then it was back to normal again. I’ve always found it funny to see her face once I disappear. I start to head over to the gates and wait for Robert, Matthew and Joe to get here. When I get there I check my watch. It’s 10 to 8. I’m ten minutes early! Usually I come to school ten minutes after the bell goes. Which is worse than Robert. He always comes in late. I try to remember why I came in so early, and then I remember. It was because I couldn’t wait to see Chloe. I would have stayed and talked to her if Claire hadn’t have come over. She always acts funny around me, I don’t know why. Maybe she knows that I like Chloe but knows she doesn’t like me back. I mean come on. There is no way Chloe likes me, and she’s probably got some geeky boyfriend. “James” I look up to see Robert skating down the slope to the side of the gates. He’s followed by Joe who’s on his skate board and then by Matthew who’s running down and looks like he’s going to pass out. When they finally reached me I check my watch again. “What time do you call this?” I ask. They all look very confused. “You’re all a minute early!” We all start laughing. The all stopped and groaned when the bell went. I quite enjoy school. Especially when I’m in the same classes as Chloe.


© 2013 Blackthorne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013


Author

Blackthorne
Blackthorne

United Kingdom



About
I'm a bit of a supernatural and romance fan. I enjoy writing and love to read. more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Book by Blackthorne