[2]-The challenge

[2]-The challenge

A Chapter by Keyandria

*screaming* "FATHER,PLZ DON'T!!!" inu says "MAMMA!!" i scream as i watched the bedroom door slams shut,"*bang* father,plz..."*screaming*"MAMA!!!"

 

My eyes fly open as i gasp for breath,the smell of pine trees and a near by river fill my nostrils.Thoses dreams............Its been years since i last saw my home village,and i thought that if i would leave,maybe thoses dreams will just vanish.....but sadly i was wrong.
I jumped down from the tree i perched myself on and i went to the river to get a drink,but when i looked down,i saw him.The battle sacrs on his face,his small cold black eyes.I screamed and fell back,not sure if it was my imagination,or if was real."stop it,stop it,ur not a little girl anymore,u will kill him.....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" I looked back into the water and i saw myself once more.My dark eyes and my long black/deep blue hair.I drew in a breath of relief,closed my eyes,and let the soft flowing of the river lull me into to a dreamless sleep.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>
OH!,excuse me for my rudeness,i forgot to mention my name,its yaruki(pronouced:Yar-roo-key)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The next day i came across a village or what was left of one.Ashes were the only remains of homes and the smell of burnt flesh filled the air.I then came across an old palace,untouched by what ever caused this distruction.Its marble floors and silk curtains marveled in the sunlight,but the horrid smell of sex that filled each and every room distoryed all the decoration's dazzle.I was about to explore the kitchen,when i had this sudden feeling that i wasn't alone,and sure enough directly behind me were two men,or at least i thought they were men.One had long raven black hair that was braided and had a tanned complextion.He wore a white shirt and pants with armor decorated in some sort of design,

 The other resembled more of a woman that a man with his hair in an up-do. He wore a light purple kimono,which exposed one of his legs.He also had on red lipstick and two painted on arrows under his eyes,

"Who are you and what is your busniess here?" the braided haired man asks,"My name is yaruki,and my business is my own." The man who resembled a woman pull out his sword and stuck it only inches away from my face,"You smart-a*s wench,how dare you talk to him that way,-" "I can talk to him any way i want,you do not scare me!" The womanly man growled and lifted his sword to strike,"JAKOTSU!,put down your sword." the braided haired man said.The womanly man hesitated but did as he was told,"Are you going to let this wench-",i flinched out of anger and gave the womanly man a death glare,"talk to you like that big brother?!" The braided haired man looked at me and i shifted my death glare from the womanly man to him.He smirked,"How about i make you a deal?" I eyed him carfully not sure to trust him or not,"What?" "We will fight,and if i win,you have to come with us and be in our group of mercinaries." "Fine,but if i win-" I looked around the room for something very valuble,and then i saw it,"If i win,i get your sword."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"My banryuu?" I nod my head in agreement with a cocky smile,"What's wrong? afraid you'll lose to a women?" The braided haired man and the womanly man both scoffs,"Like bankotsu would ever lose,expecally to a wench like you." the womanly man says and then laughs. With simple ease, i pulled out my sword and placed it to the womanly man's throat,"If you call me a wench one more time,i will cut your head clean off ur shoulders." I said in a low and deadly tone. I could see fear in his eyes as my blade started to glow,"MEADUSA'S GLARE!" Suddenly my eyes flash the same color as my blade,and a blinding light erupts from it.A wave of fustration and surprise fills the braided haired man's face as he looks upon his now solid as a rock companion,"W-What did you do to him?!" "oh! i guess i forgot to mention another part of our deal,you see,if you win,your companion will be back to normal,but if you lose he will stay like this for the rest of his life."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

The wind blew restlessly between us.I can see the irritated look on the braided haired man's face pulled out my sword and he got his banryuu set,"Before we begin," i said,"tell me your name." he glares at me, "Its bankotsu,and if anything happens to my comrade while we're fighting you will die."  he says point in banryuu threateningly at me. "OOO,im so frightened." i say with an arrogent smile.In an instant he starts to spin his banryuu. He then leaps into the air and comes down with lighting speed.To be honest i barely managed to dodge it,"HARPIES REVENGE!"

<<<<Third person>>>>

The girl jumps it to the air,with her blade glowing a mejestic purple.She lifts her sword over her head and then she disappers.In her place,a harpie demon appears. The illusion dives down towards bankotsu with its eagle claws streched out.It slashes across him once leaving a deep cut on his left shoulder and part of his neck.The harpie tried to come down again,but bankotsu blocks the second attack with his banyruu,and then cuts across the harpie distroying the illusion and leaving a pretty deep cut on yaruki's stomache.
<<<<First person>>>>
The blow from him was extremly powerful,but before i could regain my footing,he comes back with an upward slash.Pain shot throught my upper body as i flew through the air and hit the ground. I rolled to the side dodgeing his next attack. He laughs, "You know i sort of thought you would put up more of a fight. guess i was wrong." I glared at him with every intion to kill 
<<<<Third Person>>>>
The woman slowly stands up,head down and eyes closed gripping the hilt of her blade.Bankotsu tightened his grip on his banyruu and charged at yaruki with full force.Slowly she lifts her blade across her chest and as her blade rises so dose her head.Suddenly her eyes fly open and a black demon arua wraps its self around the blade,"MINOTAUR'S MIGHT!" Yaruki then slashes her blade letting loose a powerful wirlwind of demon arua,but bankotsu doesn't stop.Then the center of the attack opens and an illusion of a mighty minotaur with a battle hammer charging towards bankotsu,but the minute their weapons clacsh,the illusion disappears and yaruki appears in its place with a vertical slash causeing him to fall back.
<<<<First person>>>>
My eyes glowed an evil black as i started to charge at him,"What's wrong bankotsu? Your not going to let a simple WOMAN beat you right?!" He stood up and began to charge back at me.I could see the anger in his eyes. As our mighty blades clash,an enormous amount of energy was released causeing the both of us to fall back,and as a result i accidentally bumpped into the statue of jakotsu. All went silent as we watch the statue fall towards the base of the steps.

 



© 2008 Keyandria


Author's Note

Keyandria
I thought some pictures would be better than just describing them to you :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 16, 2008


Author

Keyandria
Keyandria

GA



About
Sup, my name is keyandria i'm 16 and of course i love to write. i mainly write fanfiction but i do write stories of my own as well. I like to read, i love animals and i can be mean at times.I have a g.. more..

Writing
[3]-Blackmail [3]-Blackmail

A Chapter by Keyandria