[1]-The Introduction and my childhood

[1]-The Introduction and my childhood

A Chapter by Keyandria

      "I'm going to tell you of my life story starting at the begining with my childhood.Now for all you who think this is a story of a girl who had a wonderous childhood,than i'm sorry to disappoint you,but my childhood is filled with horrors that you could only dream of.My childhood is filled with hatred,murders,screaming,and blood.All this caused by one man.A man i once loved,a man who taught me to defend for myself before he went off to war,a man i once had the nerve to call father." *sighs*"That man,my father,killed my mother and my sister,drove my brother mad,and then fled out of fear.Which i don't blame him,for he knew as well as i, that when i grew strong,and learned to weild my brother's sword i would find him and kill him.I would kill him for the beatings,for they way he treated my mother,and for the way he treated us.I swore he would die by my hands and my hands alone,and that is where i begin my journey.But during my journey,i will encournter something greater than the hatred for my father.Something that would actually cause me to postpone my search.That something, *giggles softly* or should i say,someone actually made me happy for the first time in my miserable life.That something was love........in the name of BANKOTSU
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Hn,bankotsu.He was very strong,very powerful,very handsome.Yes,he was a mastermind when it came to fighting,or strategies,but when it came to such things as writing or reading or thinking in general,he was quite,how you say, simple or ignorant.Hn,but he always seemed to make me laugh, *chuckels a bit* wait!hn,here i am begining in the middle when i told you i would begin in the beginning and so i will. I will take you back,through time and space,i will take you back through my life,back,into the eyes of a frightened young girl.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

SMACK!" "didn't i tell you to have this kitchen cleaned before i got back." Pain shot through my left cheek as my father said these words.Hot tears filled my eyes and i fell to the floor,"GET UP!" He said while takeing a hand full of my hair and yanked me roughly from the ground,"FATHER,STOP PLZ,SHE'S JUST A CHILD!" SMACK "child or not she should learn to do as her elders tell her!" and he tossed me across the room.My head hit the wall only inches away from the sharp rusty nail sticking from it.My eldest sister ran to me and wrapped her arms around my small fragle body which was shaking in fear,"I-i miss mama and jokin ( my older brother)." i whispered in her ear.I could feel her tears as the dropped on my scalp,"i do too." SMASH!! "Clean this kitchen!!"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
My father started to throw plates and knives at us and he contiuously beat us all through the night,never stopping. It was like he had saved all this energy just for us,and when he wasn't torturing me physically,he did it mentally.Through my dreams,and into my nightmares.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I could never sleep peacefully,without hearing the brutal screams coming from their room,sound of blood splattering onto the floor,the evil laughter coming from that man.Everytime thoses thought came into my mind,i grew angier,and hatred for him filled my heart.I remember the sound of bones cracking,blood spilling, sreaming,OH THE SCREAMING!!! IT WOULD NEVER STOP,and the laughter,his laughter,the laughter that would haunt me throught the rest of my life.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
And jokin,my poor jokin,it was to much for him,before he left,he gave me his sword.He called it the fox tail,made from the fang of a mighty and ferice demon lord.To the normal eye it was a simple katana,but when weild,it was a great and powerful.But i could never touch that sword because if i did,memories would emerge from their hiding place deep within my mind,memories of jokin,good ones bad ones,but the one that haunted me the most was when he took his own life right in front of my eyes.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I remeber it so vividly,I ran into the hut from the feilds where me father was beating Inu ( my sister),and there he standing in the kitchen with a knife near his throat.I beged him to stop,i cried i even tried to take the knife away from him,but he was to strong,and i saw the knife cut through his skin,i could hear the knife cut through several vessels,and i could hear his lifeless body fall to the ground.I stared horror struck as a pool of blood eased its way from under his body and then i cried.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Years went by and the beatings continued,broken bones,ruptured inners,but no one in the village was brave enough to stop him,and so we lived for several long year on our own with that man,till finally my father got so mad,he stabed Inu.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It happened one night,when she woke me up and told me to hide under the bed,it was seconds later when my father burst through the door.He roughly pushed my sister down on the bed and raped her,and when he was finished,he did it,he stabed her.Not once,not twice,repeatedly.Over and over i could hear the knife puncture different parts of her body,so much blood was spilled it started to seep through the materess,and there my tears and my sister's blood mixed together on my face,all i could do to keep my self from screaming was to place my hand over my mouth.And then all was quite,the stabing stoped,the only nosie was the hard breathing for my father and in a flash he ran out the room.I heard pots,pans,plates smash and bang agaanst each other and then i heard the door slam,and all was quite.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I sled from out of the bed,and i went into the kitchen,everything was gone,pots,pans,food,and so was my father.I went back into the room where my sister lay and i cried,i cried long and hard.No one heard me,no one cared,and so i climbed by the corpse of my sister and slep.I slep by her body and in her blood,wishing and wondering why i wasn't dead like the rest of them.



© 2008 Keyandria


Author's Note

Keyandria
i know it was a bit graphic and i've been told i tried a bit too hard but still tell me what you think ok.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

im looking forward to further readings from you of this story... i also have a book that i have been writing, i have yet posted any of my work here... but you and i have alot in common ...

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on March 15, 2008
Last Updated on March 15, 2008


Author

Keyandria
Keyandria

GA



About
Sup, my name is keyandria i'm 16 and of course i love to write. i mainly write fanfiction but i do write stories of my own as well. I like to read, i love animals and i can be mean at times.I have a g.. more..

Writing
[3]-Blackmail [3]-Blackmail

A Chapter by Keyandria