Everybody knows my name.

Everybody knows my name.

A Story by Abigail
"

Based off a writing prompt let me know if you want me to continue with a second one.

"
I am running down the street. Heavily breathing. Bleeding from wrists. Not knowing where I am. I look around in a panic. I turn down an alley. They follow me screaming my name. How do they know my name? They are screeching. Begging me to turn around. I do not trust them. Complete strangers who know my name. I can't think straight. How do they know my name? This question keeps popping up. I am still running. I can't catch my breath. They are chasing me. I turn again and duck behind a dumpster. They keep chanting my name over and over again. I can't escape them. I hold my breath as they run past me. I wait a few more seconds before jumping out. They are waiting for me. They grab me. They continue chanting my name. They hold me down before injecting me with the serum. I float away and awake back in the hospital. Everything is white. I see my so called parents looking at me. The father nudges the mother to show her that I am awake. I scream at them, "WHO ARE YOU???" The mother cries. I know they are not my real parents. Only fakes. Nothing is real. The serum only makes things look real. It's all fake. The world isn't this clean. The world is a filthy disgusting place filled with fake people. No one is real. Everyone is just in my mind. I fight to sit up but I am tied down. My wounds are bandaged. Dried blood stains the gauze. The smell of disinfectant is clinging to my nose. I fight the restraints more and more screaming at the parents to let me go. I bang my wrists against the hand rail. The father screams for a nurse. They run in holding me down once again. I scream more and more. They inject me once again. I drift to sleep. 

© 2017 Abigail


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on July 29, 2017
Last Updated on July 29, 2017

Author

Abigail
Abigail

About
I stopped writing for a few years and now I'm extremely rusty. Don't ever stop writing. more..

Writing
Sparks. Sparks.

A Story by Abigail


Anxiety. Anxiety.

A Poem by Abigail