Amnesia

Amnesia

A Chapter by Blue Bird II

Day 30- ???
What does it mean? The Key? What was that dream about? " I must find the seven keys ". Who was that man that I saw? Why, why was he, how did he get here? Was it a dream? Whats happening? I don't understand much of anything anymore. I. . . I can't remember. . . anything.

Day 31- What am I Doing Here?
As far back as I can remember, is I went off to find. . . something. But, I hadn't recorded it in this journal. What day was it? When did we get here, to this, forest clearing? What happened to. . . the beach? I should ask the others, but, I don't want to seem rude. A girl. She's sleeping, but she won't wake up. It would be rude to ask. . . who she is. I feel like. . . I know her from somewhere. But who is she?

Day 32- Flashback
A storm, a boat, and an Island. We. . . we were on our way to. . . somewhere. . . to a resort. There were. . . seven or eight of us. Maybe six. He had. . . a burn, on his finger. Died, in the ocean. Then, we argued, and, she left. They didn't come back. Only one did, the other two. . . fell. . . died. Another storm, another boat, same island. A raft. . . only one survivor. She. . . she's. . . asleep. Resting. . . but why? Why won't she wake up? Who is she? WHO? 
It is now night time. Day 32 on this  Island, and I can't remember a lot of things. I wrote a list of everything that happened since we left the docks and headed for the. . . resort. Maybe I'll get my memory back by tomorrow. 

Day 29- ( Updated )
{After realizing what island we were on, we all decided that we have to move away from the beach. A lot of storms occur, so its safer inland. What ever inland there is.}

Day 33- Little by Little
Apparently I am slowly regaining my memory. Slowly.
Today, we all decided to hope that the girl was only in a coma, rather than being dead. But how long must she sleep. A girl named Rilee said she might not wake up at all. I don't know why, but that made me feel bad. What does that mean, " She may never wake up "? 
It began to rain earlier, so we left the forest clearing for some shelter. We finally got a fire going, and we were closer to the fresh water. Things were looking up, survival wise. 

Day 34- Relic
When I was looking through our rations, I found some sort of a. . . gold goblet. A cup, that had jewels and gold embroidered in it. Where did it come from?
When I went to pick it up, an image shot into my head; I was talking to that same man, he mentioned, a key. He said. . . he said. . . um. . . gold. . . golden key. 
I had to think on that vision for a while. Was this the key the man keeps mentioning?

Day 29- ( Updated )
{As we were traveling inland, I stumbled and landed in a pit. No one else noticed and kept moving. 
But in the pit, was a man. He was wearing a torn garb of some kind. He looked so tattered. When he saw me, he greeted me, and said his name was. . .}


© 2011 Blue Bird II


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011


Author

Blue Bird II
Blue Bird II

Nagasaki, LA, Japan



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Bird II