The King's Chapter

The King's Chapter

A Chapter by Bishop

    You were going to give me a piece of something, but he touched it. I’m still winning, though, with the same bargain that was so terrible to see.

    You say “Don’t weather it. Surface as you have before.”

    You should have. That is, I’d be going tomorrow and ask to see your cheer, but I learned it has been dropped into a wide ocean. That comfortable hole you’re digging with your lips takes a lifetime of birthdays to fill, and to blow this loss by turning the wrong day hurts from above and gets me white. And now, it is shut clearer. Don’t make it right.

    The notice was killed, and to me, it was fun to ricochet far across your legs. Taken is a dream who may lust for sun, yet still needs facts if someone is in the wind. You are there, forever crazy, and it is my turn to say something. Say something tonight.

    “You’ve lived that the one left to weather is art, creates more of this, this is somebody I’ll leave without little deductions...but possess the tongue that lets ugly stuff in. Going to have to have a better god in this situation. Better be made so someday you don’t go down ugly...that a friend gave and the wait was so gentle.”

    “I just hope every man,” and your lips, more East, “is with this thing for a day, don’t forever.”

    It is crazy, but this should have been greater. Forever reaching into the face of the sun, you’re being so patient and I’ve been burning your god.

    Don’t throw out the hole, just down me out until we got the good thing going and it turns out at the end. Say tonight, in the sky, what shall we cling with to the ground?

    Never and all, so face the enemy. The eyes are what touch, I’m a bit of the joke, I’m the party and always what kills it. “Don’t keep killing it.”

    I did more that day, what they asked, and every time you got me right in the head I never come away again. On my side, you’re the friend that rewards my walk and sees if the drivers can think bright or be wrong.

    And the eyes. What we blessed or have been gets left by everybody, like they called to ask for its absence. “The gods should have, and only should have made the first deduction your mouth.”

    Never you. You simply encourage cheer, stand ever alive, and head out to the stars. They’re going to stomach everything in the spinning mirror. We’re the want that man needs, my never ending birth of weather.

    “You hold enemies, I’m only holding the door. I’ll let you take it out, laugh, run to always over something.”

    “Okay, don’t try to dry everyone out. You so far know while I’m on toward something, and something don’t grow without being funny. Be into me not, my friend, give me something cloudy in the end or testify. I’m terrible all over again and understand it is to the day what is hardest over the ground.”

    Everything is like they say. Take that it’s worse than what’s good inside. You know the way, you know the look, it’s okay. It separates our meal, feels us with funny brightness, and I become alive looking. You dropping it made open our day and I learned all your new things. I love to know your words, clear and white, and I will keep those little voices in your sky.

    “You have the hardest, gentlest taste for hell,” you say, “and if you are heading away, I let you say something with my lips, cloudy and eaten by whoever saw this storm being killed.”

    “I’m you, as is above, missing an aching head because you’re here. I’ve run and licked this sore, and ought to do it enough.”

    “There’s a side to your being...don’t you see it’s fallen of me? You’re something, and it is encouraging, but you cannot keep the reward of it.”

    The eye, feeling an end to it.

    “Pour your tongue, let’s have all evidence of tomorrow. Good until these eyes find your worst excuse, then chase it into a field of blooms. Where can I see? The roof of stars? A little history? Even waiting, you cannot consume this. It’s too bullet crazy, and I hope the hairs of your head weather it to me and it is of something, or love is history.”

    “I run how you dream. You want to be about drunk, then shut it and eat words. You grow in a glass bottle out in the West, the King knows this, and that is now the one that makes my eyes so heady.”

    “What taste do we know to come? You’re there waiting in the cold, waiting on stars to make an easy shadow. Whoever saw to this cannot be hard to bottle out.”

    “Kill someone. You should kill me. Both parties are far enough and your play involves a little clear mirror.”

    I pair you to my waiting and I’m not half far, friend. I’m too far myself on what is missing and need only a kiss more anyway. Wipe up the last born. It’s over.”

    First there, it’s me. And so freezing bright I’ll hear a line in me. I’m blessed you are far, and to consume this would take an entire sky. I’m burning you again, not the you you see...the you you cannot see. Forget I didn’t do your nothing longer. You have the thing behind you and you should have been gentle again. I, whom reminded you, undid man and makes your nothing so good, still leaves time for wasting eyes on no one’s words.


© 2011 Bishop


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011


Author

Bishop
Bishop

About
Inking my way through the multiple variations of life's impossible tales. more..

Writing