Thailand Hair Transplant Market Growth, Share, Size & Forecast to 2032 | Univdatos

Thailand Hair Transplant Market Growth, Share, Size & Forecast to 2032 | Univdatos

A Chapter by Bhuwan Singh
"

The Thailand hair transplant market in Thailand is expected to grow, fueled by rising hair loss cases, medical tourism, and strategic collaborations.

"

The Thailand Hair Transplant market has experienced significant growth in recent years, driven by several key factors contributing to its expansion and increasing consumer demand. The Thailand hair transplant market in Thailand is expected to grow, fueled by rising hair loss cases, medical tourism, and strategic collaborations. Many ongoing trends in the market are contributing to the growth of hair transplant sector in the region. Here are some trends mentioned below:

·         Technological Advancements in Hair Transplant Surgeries:

The rising trend of technological advancements in hair transplant surgeries is boosting the growth of the hair transplant market in the region. People are gaining more interest in going for non-invasive or minimally invasive treatment procedures, which instigates the market competitors to adapt suitable user-friendly devices. Companies aimed at manufacturing hair transplant-aiding devices are focusing more on AI-integrated systems, which would be easier to operate and access. For instance, in March 2023, Venus Concept Inc., a global medical aesthetic technology leader, launched its latest generation of ARTAS iX, a new standard for hair transplantation that leverages cutting-edge robotics, machine vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies. Ongoing trends are presenting newer opportunities for competitors in the market. Hence, technological advancements in hair transplant surgery are transforming the future aspects of the hair transplant industry.

 

·         Surge in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases:

The region has seen a surge in the prevalence of chronic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hyperthyroidism. For instance, according to an article published in the National Library of Medicine in November 2022, in Thailand, the prevalence of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) among adults has increased from 7.5% in 2009 to 11.6% in 2021. For a patient suffering from diabetes, high glucose levels in the blood vessels can lead to damage to blood vessels carrying oxygen and nutrients to the follicular units. Such hormonal imbalances and higher stress levels aggravate hair loss. Thus, the surge in the prevalence of chronic disorders is an ongoing trend leading to the growth of the hair transplant market in Thailand.

Upright and Steady Climb: The Thailand hair transplant market thrives due to the abovementioned factors. These factors collectively contribute to the region's enduring rise in Thailand hair transplants and its sustained growth in popularity. Thailand's hair transplant has already made its mark in the healthcare market. As this dynamic market continues to develop and grow, it provides hope for the significant effort to create innovative healthcare. The Thailand hair transplant domain is constantly innovating and redefining its innovative system from the ground up.

Conclusion:

The Thailand hair transplant market is still in its early stages due to the rapid development and expansion of the healthcare industry. This indicates the ongoing efforts to modify the product portfolio of healthcare, which are gradually changing the landscape. Furthermore, the increased product launches in the sector further expand the market's potential. Despite its unique challenges, the region is progressing toward developing more innovative and user-friendly Thailand hair transplants. As this nascent market continues to grow and develop, it has the potential to contribute significantly to efforts to combat many of the restraints associated with it. Despite the hurdles, the future of Thailand hair transplants is undeniably bright. A new dawn is breaking in the development of innovative products. There's no denying that these products are transforming the healthcare industry’s outlook, bringing enormous varieties to the country's population. According to the UnivDatos analysis, the surge in cases of hair fall and the rising number of hair transplant procedures being performed will drive the scenario of the Thailand hair transplant market. As per their “Thailand Hair Transplant Market” report, the market was valued at ~USD 100.37 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of about 12.9% during the forecast period from 2024 - 2032 to reach USD XX million by 2032.

 

Contact Us:
UnivDatos Market Insights
Email - [email protected] 
Contact Number - +1 9782263411



© 2024 Bhuwan Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on June 25, 2024
Last Updated on June 25, 2024
Tags: Thailand Hair Transplant Market