EPISODE 1 : THE END WITH A NEW BEGINNING

EPISODE 1 : THE END WITH A NEW BEGINNING

A Chapter by Bargavi

NEW DELHI  
An old-aged man, A retired Magistrate wearing round frame specs, kurta pyjama with shawl and holding a stick in his left hand and always cares about his family well-being named “Adarsh Kashyap” takes Aarthi to Lord Shiv in the Pooja room. A man got shot by a guy in front of India Gate. 

In a room of a house.

A self-centred middle-aged lady, Wife of a Minister in New Delhi wearing expensive designer saree with free hair style and cares only about her family members well-being and safety named “Avantika Kashyap is discussing with her son. 

young guy from France, Son of a Minister in New Delhi having no aim/goal in his life and never cares about anyone other than himself named “Akshay Kashyap.

(Avantika and Akshay disussion via Video call)

Avantika : All Papers will be ready in a few days. 

Akshay : Good Job Mom, but still he is alive. 

Avantika : Don’t worry, I will handle everything. 


MUMBAI   
A middle-aged lady, Wife of a small sweet shop owner in Mumbai wearing expensive designer saree with bun hair style and never gets satisfied with what she has in her life named “Bindu Sharma” is shopping in a mall. 

She gets shocked when shopping by seeing flash news on TV and called her friend.  

A middle-aged lady, Wife of a top Business man in Mumbai wearing simple saree with a braid hair style and always longing for her family members love and affection named "Janki Devi Malhotra".

(Bindu and Janki Devi phone conversation)

Bindu : Janu Did you see the news?

She switched on her TV. 

Janki Devi : Oh God!! (In shock). 



TO BE CONTINUED…


© 2023 Bargavi


Author's Note

Bargavi
What do you think of the dialogue and story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

sure thank you for your review

Posted 7 Years Ago


Plot is thriller and mind is set for next episode. Write as fast as you can. Waiting.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 28, 2017
Last Updated on August 7, 2023
Tags: Family Drama, Mystery


Author

Bargavi
Bargavi

Chennai, TamilNadu, India



Writing