Silent Suffering

Silent Suffering

A Story by bhea

The feeling of being chained around the neck, connected to all your fears, and getting tug around rusthlessly until you choke--it's like you are screaming in pain, but no one hears you. When you suffer from depression, you always feel like something unpleasant lies in the core of yourself. Imagine you being trapped in a tank of water, and you are not sure how much longer you will be able to keep your head above mot to drown.

Depression is like a person wanting to get out of the bed but could not because of the thougths hinder them to start their day. Depression is real. In the 21st century, according to Mental Health America, depression is one of the common disorders among 200 clasified form of mental illness. There are a lot of teenagers that suffer from depression. A world that they want to escape from reality and teenagers that want to escape from the world.

Depression is a feeling that is hard to define. Companionship is needed to feel a sense of closeness with someone. Acceptance is accepting other's imperfections as well as your own. The best thing to do with someone who is suffering from depression is to let them know that there is someone who believes in them and they should not be afraid to talk about their feelings openly.

© 2018 bhea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WELL SAID BESHHH!! 💜💜💜

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is a good read. Keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


yesssss depression is real !

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 28, 2018
Last Updated on July 28, 2018

Author

bhea
bhea

Writing
Dead man living Dead man living

A Poem by bhea