Young boy and cowboy

Young boy and cowboy

A Story by bhea


There was a cowboy named Travis. He was a hard working and lovable man. He truly cared for his horses and he treated them like a family. He was in his late 50's and had no wife and children. He was working all day for his everyday living.

One day, he was walking with his horses and carrying a basket full of vegetables. Suddenly there was a young boy wearing glasses and looking like a 17-year old and looked so sad. He had no friends because everyone's judging him because of his appearance. Suddenly, he's walking the same way towards the direction of the cowboy. He accidentally hit the cowboy and the basket fell down. He helped the cowboy becuase he felt sympathy and he offered to carry the basket and bring it until they reach the destination of the cowboy.

They both had a meal together in the cowboy's house. The young boy felt very happy because he found someone with whom he can be friends and would accept the way he was and also he offered himself to work at the farm together with the cowboy and they had a great time together.

© 2018 bhea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on July 23, 2018
Last Updated on July 23, 2018

Author

bhea
bhea

Writing
Silent Suffering Silent Suffering

A Story by bhea


Dead man living Dead man living

A Poem by bhea