The Alpha's Silver Mate

The Alpha's Silver Mate

A Story by Beautiful_lady
"

something about werewolves, and there are some grammar mistakes please don't ind them I'll edit it later.

"

||Finding Her||

Owen's P.O.V (the guider of Logan)

Knowing the Alpha is leaving to go in the human world with his new wife,who is human,is very hard to keep a secret of. He told me to raise his son; Logan, make him a warrior and soon be alpha before the pack grows and grasp what he had done. He said he was tired of being alone,because his love is not in this world anymore.

As soon as Logan turns 19 he will be titled The Alpha. But what worries me more, is will he be capable of having a mate along? He is now 10 and is tough as a rock and motivates himself that he doesn't need a mate,and when wolves are 10 they kind of already have an understanding of the wolf world.

But I strongly believe he will find his mate, and not be a disappointment like his father.

***
11 years later

Logan's P.O.V

I just turned 21 yesterday, and it feels great, because now I'm the alpha.

"Logan, I'm not getting any younger." Owen said, stopping my thought. I already know where this convo is going.

"I don't need a mate!" I snapped.

"Yes you do, every Alpha needs a mate!" He snapped back.

"Well there is no special girl out there for me!" I snarled.

"Logan," he sighed, " just try." I haven't been thinking of a mate for one MAJOR reason. My mate is silver and there hasn't been a silver wolf around in years.

Some of the pack members think they have vanished, because of the rogues that attacked them. That caused war. I hate rogues!

***
"Sir, we have something to show you!" One of the members linked me. My mind only thinks of the worst. We have been getting a lot of threaten messages from the rogues.

"I'm on my way."  I linked back.

When I arrived I could instantly smell this luxurious scent of blue raspberry; I love the smell of blue raspberry, it reminds me of my mother. Who is a silver Luna, but a dead one. I looked at the  wolf in front of me; which looked weak for a ... Silver wolf. I stepped closer to her, but didn't think I would get the reply of her starting to whimper.

I stopped and said, " let me help you beautiful." But she only gave me a fearful look.

"Please," I soften, " I can only help if you shift back to human."

4 seconds later I can see her human self. She's gorgeous, her skin light brown with straight bluefish greenish shoulder length hair. Her body well built for a woman; strong women at that. But weak from I'm guessing running without food.

"Help me." She whispered fear still in her eyes.

I looked at her for permission to pick her up. She nodded and I did so.

****

While I'm making my best attempt not to hurt her, it becomes very hard when she passes out into sleep ever two seconds then jumps back up and whimpers.

When we arrived at the house she started to get pale which scared me, I don't want yet another dead Silver in my hands... a specially after my mother's death. That's when Owen came into view. He looked like he was going to give me another long a*s lecture about a mate until he saw who I'm carrying.

***

After what felt like forever of me hearing my mate scream in pain Owen is finally finished cleaning her up and gave her meds to heal her wounds. My wolf is going out of control knowing that Owen is helping her instead of me. But she wouldn't let me touch her. I have no clue why she's afraid of me.

"She's ready for you Logan." Owen grinned.

I got up quickly to go see her, me and my wolf, Ryan, were anxious.

"Are you sending me to the Council?" She asked her voice full of fear.

I'm confused why would the Wolf Council want her. "Why would I?"

She whispered, "because of the crime. I came into your territory without permission."

"No, no, of course not. You're my mate."

SinCara's P.O.V


When he said mate my fear went away. Now I feel that safe and lovely satisfaction wolf mates get. All I could do was smile, I thought I would stay rogue all my life without a mate.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"Come here beautiful." He said in a low deep warm voice. Instantly my wolf  started making me tingle. I know how she feels; he's voice is craving.

I went to his open arms resting my head on he's chest while he holds me. Me and my wolf in unison said,"Thank you for saving my life."

He looked at me and said,"you're my mate I'll do anything for you." That sent warmth, and me feeling safe for me to rest my eyes.

****
"So what do you want to eat?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"How about I make you bacon and eggs." I shook my head yes.

"Sounds good." I smiled.

As I watch him cook I went to his mind to see if I find anything interesting. Instantly I did, he knows a lot about me or my wolf sort to say. Then my mind drifted off into the smell of his cooking, he has fixed a big plate for me. I'm thinking I can't this but my wolf thinks other wise.

"Mmm goodness you can cook." I said as I take bite after bite.

"Well I don't like to brag, but." He smirked; I laughed.

Logan's POV

Her laugh is so beautiful, I can listen to it all day.

"You ready?" I asked her when she finish her third plate of bacon and eggs.

"Where are we going?" She asked sounding so innocent.

"Shopping. You need new clothes." I said.

I wonder what she's thinking, but I can't do that until we do the second process of mating.

"Okay, let's go." She said putting the plate in the sink and walked to the door.

"Well what you waiting for?"

By the time we finished  shopping my wolf  gave out on me. He said "Logan I want to sit down you're killing me."

"It's not me though Ryan." I pleaded.

"Well tell her it's time to go home." He said.

"Okay, ok. Chill." I said.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I know you and your wolf are tired. Same, I'm starting to get sleepy. She said. I was shocked.

''How could she hear your mind if you haven't done the second process yet.''

Then I thought about it... She's my Silver Mate.



SinCara's P.O.V

After the day of shopping I was exhausted myself, but I like the feeling of having new clothes. I also was too busy being in Logan's head instead of actually looking for clothes, but who cares!

''SinCara, can you come here for a minute!''Logan called out for me.

''Yeah.'' I feel like this is not going to be good, I can feel he's wrath.

I slowly walk down the stairs to where he is in the kitchen. Yeah, now I can defiantly feel this guys wrath, and it's toward me for some reason... now that I think about it, it doesn't seem like it's coming from him!

''Y-yes?'' I ask walking toward him slowly trying not to do anything to piss him off or whoever it is mad at me.

''Did you attack the Gunnolf's Luna?'' He asked but standing in front of a man as big as him and the dude, doesn't look so happy. But I have one thing to say about that question... she came after me!

''She started it!''I yelled sounding like a 5 year old boy blaming his baby sister.

''OH REALLY! YOU LYING SON OF A-'', The Gunnolf snarled coming my way, but then Logan stopped him and slammed him against the wall telling him to calm down. I became scared I didn't mean to attack the girl she just made me feel unsafe and so I was defending myself... well my wolf was.

The guy was snarling and snapping his way at me,''I said CALM DOWN D****T!'' Logan said from soft to sounding irritated, then he turned his attention to back to me, ''Now sweetie tell me why you did it.'' He said not any softer.

''I was defending myself. She came after me, it's not like I was intentionally trying to hurt her.'' I assured him then all of the sudden I smell her scent.

''Kevin chill I'm fine she didn't kill me.'' Where she come from, so he came here scaring people to death for no damn reason... well actually he had a reason.

Then the Gunnolf looked at me and gave me a look that meant he was sorry. I accept it but I still don't like him.

''My name is Cara, what's yours?'' She asked and extended out her hand, I looked at Logan for permission; he shooked his head yes.


''SinCara.'' I managed to get out of my throat, Kevin still scares me even though I hate him.

''Then Kevin interrupted what conversation that was about to start with a question to Cara,''Where did you go my love? I've been looking everywhere for you! I- I thought she killed you!'' He said pointing at me.

© 2016 Beautiful_lady


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is cool. I like the idea of werewolves with telepathic powers, and the emotional connection they get when they are mates is sweet. I do think you could slow the story down, though. There's currently a lot of dialogue, which is great, but add more to it. Include some descriptions of the settings, some background on who the werewolves are and how their connection to their inner wolf works, etc. That would both add interest and make it easier to understand, as I'm a bit confused on how the relation between the human and wolf forms of these creatures works. Also, the final part from SinCara's point of view was confusing. There seemed to be some new characters thrown in, and I couldn't keep everyone straight. But you have a very interesting concept here. I'd like to see where it goes. Nice work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is cool. I like the idea of werewolves with telepathic powers, and the emotional connection they get when they are mates is sweet. I do think you could slow the story down, though. There's currently a lot of dialogue, which is great, but add more to it. Include some descriptions of the settings, some background on who the werewolves are and how their connection to their inner wolf works, etc. That would both add interest and make it easier to understand, as I'm a bit confused on how the relation between the human and wolf forms of these creatures works. Also, the final part from SinCara's point of view was confusing. There seemed to be some new characters thrown in, and I couldn't keep everyone straight. But you have a very interesting concept here. I'd like to see where it goes. Nice work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on July 26, 2016
Tags: werewolf, love, action

Author

Beautiful_lady
Beautiful_lady

Bowling Green KY, KY



About
I love to dance and I'm in the middle of finding who I am more..

Writing