David

David

A Poem by Poe Redd
"

a diff style. no asking who it's really about. lol. i'm just being silly.

"
David, come from behind the glass and show yourself. I see your music through this fog and it doesn't sound like your own. As long as you lay obscured by the constellation that blinds and binds me I find that your voice- though it used to define me- now hides behind dirt with the worms. I know you through morning's deaf rays and through shared enemies. They encouraged me. You swear enmity and hide away from me. Behind the line I tread to spread my longing. I long to see you.. Dead without a coffin you wander away from your oasis to dine with false faces. Step back from behind the glass lest it shatter.
But.. it shouldn't matter.

© 2012 Poe Redd


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

But.. it shouldn't matter.
Totally unexpected ending but that just makes it even more great:) Very enchanting somehow...

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Dead without a coffin you wander away from your oasis to dine with false faces"
spooky and beautiful.

thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A interesting poem. My sister deal with the dead. She draw them for some reason. Shadows and things that hide in the glass. I do my best to stay away from. I like the strong description and the mystery in this poem. Thank you for sharing the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012
Tags: David, crush, I, miss, you, but, that's, really, stupid, haha, laughing, glass, warning, missing

Author

Poe Redd
Poe Redd

Ontario, Canada



About
I'm back!! Will update all this nonsense soon. Much new writing to arrive shortly. Not a place for children. more..

Writing
Harsh Light Harsh Light

A Poem by Poe Redd


Supernova Supernova

A Poem by Poe Redd



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Thought A Thought

A Poem by Poe Redd


Nodding Nodding

A Poem by Poe Redd