MMOexp: The knowledge gained came at a high cost of Miriel the pastor

MMOexp: The knowledge gained came at a high cost of Miriel the pastor

A Story by AventurineLe
"

The knowledge gained came at a high cost of Miriel the pastor

"
Dogs are wonderful even if they're shaped as giant turtles. But, they are not the best. The Lands Between is an unforgiving area where boundaries are stretched and sacrifices need to be taken in the pursuit of knowledge to Elden Ring players. The knowledge gained came at a high cost of Miriel the pastor of Elden Ring Runes Vows' life. Because some people were looking for the response to "What happens if you end up killing The Turtle Pope?"

Miriel is also known as the "Turtle Pope" is an NPC with soft spoken tortoise who is a steward for the Church of Vows. While Miriel is unable to move out of the ruin of the church because of his legs being less than they used to be and the tortoise with a mild manner is much more than happy to act as a guide for players by teaching them sorceries and incantations. Miriel also tells the player some of the tales of the world while highlighting his enthusiasm for learning. Miriel isn't a character that most people would choose to target. But people are aware that certain NPCs within the Elden Ring drop items, some of which may be difficult to acquire through quests. Therefore, the interest is there, and it's not just a matter of curiosity.

YouTuber Prizzaa, who's posted several "What happens if" Elden Ring videos, posted a two-minute video of their murder of Miriel. To make matters worse they killed her using Envoy's Horn. The following video includes a video game of best site to buy elden ring itemsa turtle sucking. A sense of discretion for viewers is recommended.

© 2024 AventurineLe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 14, 2024
Last Updated on September 14, 2024
Tags: Elden Ring Runes