*Prologue*

*Prologue*

A Chapter by Author of Mystery

Hellish red eyes tore through the darkness of the Black Forest. Paw prints of fire trailed behind them, petering out one by one, until only four were left, which burned at the claw-clad paws of a massive hellhound named Slag. He growled, baring slavering teeth that dripped white-hot magma, and shook his head which was adorned by a massive pair of ram's horns. He looked to his side, where another hellhound named Gneiss stood.
Are the others ready to Hunt? he asked. Gneiss inclined his head.
They have been waiting since the Sacrifice was born. They... The hellhound lifted his head, meeting Slag's eyes. We are ready, he answered. A cruel parody of a smile crossed Slag's face.
Very well, he stated, sounding please. Tomorrow, the Hunt will begin.

Gneiss nodded, and raised his head, unleashing a chilling howl that shattered the night air. It was answered by numerous pitching howls that were as equaling chilling. Slag's smile widened before he lifted his head, adding his voice to his pack's...


© 2012 Author of Mystery


Author's Note

Author of Mystery
This is just the prologue. Tell me if I should post the first chapter to this spell binding story. Thank you for taking your time to read this and giving me your feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe that you should post the first chapter. This books seems as if it will deliver. The prologue makes me wonder of what there is to come. This seems really interesting. Keep it up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Author of Mystery

11 Years Ago

It will be posted by noon today~ Thank you for your review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012
Tags: hellhound, thriller, horror blood, death


Author

Author of Mystery
Author of Mystery

About
I love to write and I will write with all my heart and soul. I do not force others to read my stories. Instead I intend to show you wonderful people the world that goes on in my head. Please enjoy my .. more..

Writing