Coffee Beans

Coffee Beans

A Story by Arundass TP
"

This story has a touch of reality, any way

"
A cat seems planning to run quickly crossing an old street. A book seller sitting lone with vintage and second hand books watching the cat and wondering!

Street is not busy. Sunday perhaps. Sun is shiny and shy as if seeing a lady bathing in the remote pond nude. Loneliness is not an unnecessary argument in this case.

The cat seems running back for a purpose raising up its tail rushing in to a small hotel opposite to street books. Bookseller watching the cat and wondering!

Sun is tired looking down for hours. Pond is the better place for cormorant bird to show its effectiveness. Somehow varieties of fishes are dishes in hotels all around.

The cat is panic running quickly outside the hotel crossing street searching for safer place as someone aggressively kicked that poor animal. The book seller wonders why the cat is under panic. Two person's of foreign origin concentrating on gadget stepping into the hotel.

Few eyes watched hide and seek labeling observation is the key. A person sitting on the farthest corner was reading curiously some book not about gastronomic in nature sipping orange flavored drink what he has ordered.

Waiter stuffed in white shirt and white pants with red belt and an ancient hat walked slowly with raised head covering his intense anxiety.

Two Cappuccino!
No...t. available here... (Waiter looking nervous)
Caffè macchiato?
No!
Americano?
No!
Mocha?
No.
Red eye?

Oh... excuse me... just a minute...Waiter ran towards bath tub and washed his eyes and looked all around and stood infront of bathroom mirror to see his own eye's.

Both men waited for half an hour for Red eye and while frustrated and leaving asked the counter.. Is it Coffee house. You wrote like that...

The cat returned peacefully and walked into the crowded hotel. The book seller was peeping from far as if wondering where the cat is!

The cat walking in search of something. One of the local newspaper stressed boldly a bloody crime around nearby pond. Many of the trespassers reports to the police of three people suspected in the scene of crime.

The culprits was forced in front of law? The lady was hospitalized for a purpose. "Satisfied' with satisfaction but the holy and law book says it's a crime of thought transformed into action. Cat disappeared through rare end disappointed twice.

The two men stepped out of Coffee House with reddish eye, with anger and unavoidable disappointment.

The moon was smiling with cool Breeze. The Cat searching for mouse. The bookseller walks to his home expecting sunrise.

© 2024 Arundass TP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Time passed, slowly and slowlier but.. watch and see what there is.. cat in disarray, drinks requred, waiter described, thirst men wait for drink, leave.. despondent, cat still trying to find somewhere.. viewer lingers and watches a tiny corner of the world doing its 'thing' which amounts to very little.. as always. Descriptions brief but just enough, activity near nothing.. lethargy, time drawing to the minumum. Look - see what it is.. or not.

Posted 1 Week Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Thank you friend 😊



Reviews

I like to know more.. good 👍

Posted 6 Days Ago


Arundass TP

6 Days Ago

Thank you friend 😊
etermal moments are those small times caught in a moments glance. enjoyed the read A

Posted 6 Days Ago


Arundass TP

6 Days Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Powerful work. There is a universality to it.

Posted 1 Week Ago


Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Time passed, slowly and slowlier but.. watch and see what there is.. cat in disarray, drinks requred, waiter described, thirst men wait for drink, leave.. despondent, cat still trying to find somewhere.. viewer lingers and watches a tiny corner of the world doing its 'thing' which amounts to very little.. as always. Descriptions brief but just enough, activity near nothing.. lethargy, time drawing to the minumum. Look - see what it is.. or not.

Posted 1 Week Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Thank you friend 😊
I find the story intriguing! Wondering why a Coffee House does not serve coffee! That is a mystery I would like to explore. I love how the moon is personalized as getting tired from looking down. The cat is going to chase a mouse, I feel. He may belong to the Coffee House, employed by them to keep the rodent population down. I can't find any reason within the story as to why a fight broke out, but I feel this is a kind of mystery story with a Who Committed The Crime challenge? A very interesting write, T. P... Red Eye is possibly beer? But definitely some kind of drink and wondering why the waiter did not understand the name. I enjoyed reading, thank you for sharing...

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Marie

1 Week Ago

Most welcome, T. P...
A most interesting story. It contains three parts that are Wolfen together by the viewer. Is the message that we don’t always see everything and therefore cannot understand it? A coffee house with no coffee, a cat with no reason to run a crime with no perceived reason things happen in this world that are unexplainable. Nice writing.

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Send flowers to France

1 Week Ago

SendFlowers.fr is a leading online flower delivery service in France, offering a unique blend of con.. read more
Arundass TP

1 Week Ago

Ty and welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2024
Last Updated on September 4, 2024
Tags: Story

Author

Arundass TP
Arundass TP

Thalassery, Kerala, India



About
I am mad enough to write With a pen half filled ink On a torned paper I got Leaving others mad to read Inside the fantasies where I live. more..

Writing
Heaven Heaven

A Poem by Arundass TP


Angel Angel

A Poem by Arundass TP