72

72

A Chapter by Archia

Number 72

 

Invent a game, like a sports game. You’re rules (you can change it whenever you want). It has to involve at least two people though, and there is no maximum limit. So, make this game and have some fun! Oh, you’re cringing, here, have some help, I’ll share mine with you.

Amount of players: 2- 99999999999999999999999999999999 (we’ll need some aliens to join in to make up the numbers).

Aim of the game: To win.

What to do: Scissors paper rock. Wait, that’s taken I’ll need to rethink. Okay, got it. Everyone sits in a circle (not an oval a circle). And there’s a ball. One person has the ball. A person has to get the ball into a little circle. But there’s a catch. There’s diversion balls. These diversion balls look just like the real ball, but the aren’t. So, to start, someone kicks the ball, people tackle them trying to get the ball and it turns into one big cat-fight. Heck, let’s through some cats in there as well.

And that is my game. Anyone want a round?



© 2013 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 12, 2013


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia