37

37

A Chapter by Archia

Number 37

 

Spot the difference. If you look below (which I bet my bottom whatever they say you will) then you will find ten differences. So, let’s see if you can spot them.

 

Stage a theatre. That’s right, a play. Grab a few friends if you want, or do a solo act. You don’t need an actual stage, just an area where you can fling your arms out in an exaggerated way. Below you shall find a list of thing you will not need:

1.       A terribly insane mind

If you are having trouble for what to do your play on, you can take mine. It’s for one million person only though.

 

UPWHASMOIAINJAWTMMNL: Hello my dear little pretties and welcome to my congraphical show of whimsical wonders. I’d like to introduce you to me (with a little throat clearing), myself (with an elaborate hair whip) and I (yeah, got nothing there).Today on this bright sunning morn (walk to a window and look outside dramatically), this story takes place, this story about my wonderful and beautiful life. So you better go to the bathroom now, because it’s gonna take awhile.
My life began as a dappled pup, born into the world of seahorses and mermaids. (start swimming around). Gulp, gulp, gulp. My skills at learning to speak became very refined. I learnt fish, whale and even clam. I meet Nemo from Finding Nemo, funny he seemed to turn up everywhere. Then we I grew past my baby years, I was taken from my family to a home on land (hand to head, one arm out, exasperated). This home they cared for me well, I went to school and always impressed the others with my knowledge of goldfish. They were just jealous when they looked at me weirdly. But then, when I was getting to my teenage times, I was taken by aliens. Not abducted mind you, that offends them. (Look to the sky) Sorry mother alien adhksd. Oh the planets I saw, kilkjs and uolad. Ploea was very nice. And aliens, well they are so more cordial than we expect them to be, looks entirely different too. They had two arms, two legs, tow eyes, two ears. Actually, maybe they were humans after all. But never you mind that. We’re talking about me here. (Pace up and down). Now I was faced with quite a conundrum, I didn’t know what to do (break it song). I didn’t know what to doooooooooo. So now with this little qualm, I had to find a to calm, this mind of mine that was so tight, never did it get in a fight (break song). To be honest, I didn’t actually have a problem. My next family well they were ever so since. We had tea and scones every afternoon and talked of the daffodils in the garden and the butterflies in the meadow. I learnt to cook, and sew, oh the pretty patterns I did. It was ever so delightful with them. And then, alas, what feign (exaggerated action of some kind), I am here, putting on this little play full of charming truths. So with a light heart because I have some people I need to instruct on becoming insane, I must say my goodbyes and welcome you to my theatre another day. Adieu.  

Mhahahahaha (no matter what you have to end it with a laugh). Exeunt, wait, you’re not meant not meant to say that, or this. (Exeunt).

 

So that’s it. Whatever you do though, it has to be over exaggerated. Got it? Good, I want to see you as the next thing in Hollywood.

 

Did you find them all? I hope so, because I can’t.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on September 22, 2012
Last Updated on September 22, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia